Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Im so high i just....

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by UpliftDrummer, Mar 25, 2013.

1. Lets play a game,a simple game, a hard game

I'll start, i'm so high that i just googled what month was 9/11 in:smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:

2. Reporting in, blunts ready. Bring on the torches. Yolo

3. Don't you EVER... Say Yolo again lol

4. [quote name='"ForeTwenny"']

Don't you EVER... Say Yolo again lol[/quote]

Dont aggrivate my yolo bro

5. Yolo? You pussy. I live twice :laughing:

6. I always thought Pussies had 9 lives not one ;) :p

7. Aaaahhhh, well played sir hahah

8. Locked my keys in my trunk...

9. Talked to a potato.

10. Im so high i just fucked my girl. Woot 300 posts!

11. Are you saying that she's ugly because you couldnt bang her unless you weren't sober or ?

12. He probs means his daughter :)

13. Im so high I haven't been able to finish this family guy episode since it aired last night. I fell asleep twice on this shit lol

14. Haha I've watched the FG episode four times when I was high and on the GC app. Its like, I have to replay it or rewind for like 3 hours before I watched it all. So stoned I turned a 25 minute episode into a 3 hour one. >.>