I'm so happy.

Discussion in 'General' started by HankMoody, Apr 17, 2011.

1. #1 HankMoody, Apr 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2011
    After months and months of smoking some home-grown mediocre bud (very shitty). I finally acquired currency and handed it to my brother today (hes got a card). No later then 10 minutes ago he arrived back with the bud. I heard his car pull up, and started to get antsy like a little kid on Christmas day. As soon as he came in, I smelt the bud from across the room, in a closed container. Almost instantly, i felt my little pecker twitch. I think i came as well after seeing the most crystalized and hairy buds in my entire life. The first thing i did was clean my bong out, and pack a bowl of goodiness. I now have an 8th of bud that's going in my stash. I love California. I love marijuana clubs, and my brother is the fucking man. I think i need to celebrate by rolling up a joint and kicking it tonight. I am so high man, feeling so great. Jesus Christ man. Peace and love.

2. Well, I hope you enjoy your marijuana! Don't use it all at once!

3. Awww man, you were getting shit bud living in California? THAT should be illegal. Congrats and stay it. :smoking:

4. I know it was torture!! :(. But its all good now yeahhhhhhhh.
    Thanks man, and #1rule stay conservative.

5. Make edibles.

6. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJGy0mZnxtU"]YouTube - Ulrich Schnauss - A Strangely Isolated Place (A Strangely Isolated PlaceLP)[/ame]
    ughhggh!

7. Not with dank! Edibles are better with schwags or mids. (cheaper = more bud = more fucked up with edibles)

8. heresa thhought: The fact is that life is fast, and it ends quickly. Will you be remembered, will i be remembered? It depends how long we have until we take our last breathe. However, you get all the tits and ass you can handle before, yeahh boyyy! what was i saying? oh right, about life and the human race and how are main goals are very simple, and that's to reproduce, as well as continuing and progressing as a civilization.

9. Cali swag?? Haha I get Cali bud in mi it's always dank tell ut bro u r blood no one is closer. Hook it up start buying by the oz u get better deal

10. For some reason it just makes my day when somebody makes a thread that fits their username so well. Hankmoody "I'm so happy" haha. Anyways, good deal man :) I totally understand that antsy feeling when you're about to get some bomb ass weed

11. Why are we here? Is this a dream were living? is it our own little matrix?