Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Im so happy

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Chinc, Feb 27, 2013.

1. So this girl, will call her T, well t gave me buddy an ounce for free with mixed strains like Green crack, Grape ape, jelly, And Purple ak47, For freee! she has about 3 pounds and i think im gonna have a little talk with her for some my self

2. You ain't getting shit lol

3. Be sure when you talk to her to look at her boobs as not her eyes. Women like that shit.

4. That will not be happening she looks like walrus with autism

5. Well good luck I guess, sounds good lol

6. She sounds lovely, you enjoy.

7. your friend probably did something nice for the walrus with autism
    so she probably felt like she owed him back or wants some more of your friend

8. Women respond to decisive men who are on the cutting edge of social trends, spirituality, display that they are not concerned with gender stereotypes and are men of action. The best way to go about this is ask her to meet you, then yell "YOLO SWAG FOR JESUS" and punch her in the coots. Guaranteed to win you her respect