Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Im so happy i can't describe.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Respirator, Jan 12, 2012.

1. Hey City
    so a few months ago me and my friends spent around 100$ on some pieces from this website that looked less then respectable, and when the orders didn't come after 4 weeks, we knew we got scammed. so yesterday, a full 5 months after placing the order, i get an email, from the website, saying their shipping was backed up for soo long that all backlogged orders are getting a 10% rebate and express shipping. probobly the best thing to ever happen to anyone, im extatic, thought i'd share my triumph with ya blades, thoughts? :smoke:

2. Buy an O and smoke blunts until your order arrives, then smoke the rest out of your new paraphenelia

3. Why'd you order them if they looked "less than respectable" and what website was it? That's some shitty service for sure.

4. I had the same exact thought on that first part. But enjoy anyways dude, P&P

5. so technically you didnt get scammed, they actually saved you money #winning

6. I read a few reviews and they were all positive, plus the prices are incredible, but Im pretty sure the rules of GC state no talking about competition so i didn't include the site name, pm me if your really curious.

7. You still haven't gotten it, don't get excited yet.. Haha

8. Word.
    If they've treated you like this so far it wouldn't surprise me if you didn't receive your stuff at all. Just keep your fingers crossed..

9. Order came in today, smoked a few bowls and took pics for you guys :D

The shotgun is by far my favorite, I've named it "Mosberg"

the grinder works great but will be replaced eventually by a $40 sharpstone

pack of papers was only 50 cents and the little glass bowl was disappointing, sold it for $10

Attached Files:

10. Awesome! Why did you sell the bowl though?

11. shit paint job, and the carb was made sloppily, smaller than advertised.

BTW if you don't own a dugout and onehitter, go fucking buy one, its under 10$ and you can use it in broad daylight without getting caught.