I'm so good at lying I belive it.

Discussion in 'General' started by Ballsofsteel420, Feb 2, 2009.

1. #1 Ballsofsteel420, Feb 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2009
    Whenever I get caught doing stupid shit by parents/police/authority figures and am forced to lie I am so good at it that I kinda start believing it myself...

Like when I got caught a while ago taking 13 percocets from my mom's medicine cabinet (she no longer needs/needed them, it was from a surgery from 6 months ago)

I told her that I took three 7.5/325 percocets to experiment and that I traded the remaining 10 to a kid who I owed $20 for weed.

The real story was I took 4 one day, 4 then next day, and sold 5 to my friend for $20.

I was so convincing that the first story was what actually happened that I started beliving it myself.

It seems like I can make such a belivable situation in my head that I actually start to belive it.

A kid asked me why I was "Busted..." for my facebook status and I told him I got caught taking percs... I took 3 and gave 10 to a kid...

about 5 minutes later I relize that wasn't the story at all...

Anyone else end up beliving their bullshit stories too or am I just mentally retarded? haha.

Also if I actually belive my own story enough to the point of which it becomes true in my head could I beat a lie detector test?

2. your good at lying, im good at not getting caught, i dont need to lie

3. So am I, but there's just times when there's no 2 ways about it, you're going to get caught.

When I saw those percocets I knew I was going to get caught... I did it anyway. I forumlated the story so that it would sound less harsh... think about it...

Would you rather have your son take 8 percocets, and sell them for profit? HELL NO that would sound horrible.

Instead, I said that I only took 3 (in their eyes, that's bad, but not AS bad as multiple times taking it) and that I owed a kid $20 so I traded him pills... soooo much less harsh.

4. I actually just recently heard this statistic somewhere.... 89.9% of detectives in america can beat a lie detector test. Dunno how the fuck they got that statistic, but it's interesting none the less.

btw - I don't really think being able to lie very well is something to be proud of.

But yes, I can lie my ass off when I have to ;)

5. "Remember: It's not a lie if you believe it's true." ~George Costanza

6. yeah like I'm not bragging... lying isn't good at all. Just saying that when completly necisarry I can lie so well probably stemming from the fact that I end up beliving it.

7. #7 M.Fresh, Feb 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 2, 2009
    I think that's called being a pathological liar.

I used to be one growing up, mostly because I was poor and stole shit for cash. If you can actually keep reality from blending in with the made up bullshit, it's actually pretty useful.

8. Nah, I don't lie for the fuck of it, only when necisarry...

A pathological lier just lies about EVERYTHING i know 2 other those people are they are annoying as hell...

9. Are you lying right now?

just kiddin, nigs.

10. OP- Lol yeah its happened to me before...a couple times. Ok, alot.

11. ^ This is me too.

12. me too. i love it, dont complain man!

13. i know what you mean. its actually basic psychology.

Hitler once said "If you tell a lie long enough, people will believe it". its the same for the one who lies as well as the one being lied to.

14. I know exactly what you mean. I sometimes forget i'm lying. Its potentially scary. Im also kinda spacey...might have something to do with it.
    Take it easy man. :bongin: