Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I'm So Fucking Stoked!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by EastCoastToke, Jul 14, 2010.

1. Guys, I'm sure this threads going to be pointless so if you're one of those miserable people who say. "You owe me a minute of my life" Leave the thread now.. With that said - it's my motherfucking brithday tomorrow! I'm going to be down the beach and won't have internet so I won't be able to post up on here. But, I'm taking a shot for everyone cool, whenever their names pop in my head when I'm randomly thinking about shit.

Jersey heads, I'll be down the shore and officially internetless Thursday night. So if you live in the Sea Side area hit me up via PM and we can get a possible meet going on. I'll be down till Sunday, meet may be pointless though since I'm on a T-Break. So I won't have, or need.. fuck you cops, bet they got all happy reading that.

Shit, I'm stoked. Anyways, out to get my haircut, paint the Stone Zone (A room in my friends house where we all toke), and redecorate it with some fancy U shape leather couch and shit. Then out to dinner with close friends and the girl. Going to have a blast.

PEACE GUYS.

2. yo have a happy birthday tomorrow !

3. happy birthday tomorrow. enjoy yourself

4. Was at my boys last night drinking since I can't smoke, killed a bottle of Grey Goose while everyone else smoked. My boy got a gas mask and it looked so tempting =\ but I needed to stay clean for the new job.

Another Party tonight, rock on! Thanks you two.

5. Happy Birthday!

6. Before
    [​IMG]

After
    [​IMG]

lol, not really since I didn't smoke out of it, just had to get a picture with it. Buying one this weekend.

7. #7 Bag of Needles, Jul 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2010
    happy birthday to you
    happy birthday to you
    happy birthday to EastCoastToke
    now let's all go take a toke.
    :hello:

8. Happy Birthday my nillz, have a good one

9. Happy birthday man, is that ice cream cake?

10. It fucking was ice cream cake, 1/4 of one.

11. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgXObaM9i2Q]YouTube - Report: Most College Males Admit To Regularly Getting Stoked[/ame]

hahahah

12. Happy birthday today man, have some fun! I always like to think of birthdays of a day of innocent happiness, no matter what.

13. hell yeah sea sides the place to be. happy birthday man

14. Happy birthdayy, have a good onee.

15. happy birthday there bro!