I'm so fucking sick of the truth not coming out

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by jahconquering, Aug 21, 2007.

1. 9/11.. Do you think the truth will ever come out? Do you think they will ever be held responsible?.. i've seen a lot of videos on 9/11 and it makes me soo fucking angry when people say that I'm stupid to believe that or how it makes me unpatriotic.. FUCK YOU IF YOU THINK THAT!

What do you think? I encourage people who don't believe in the conspiracy theory to come and discuss why.. more how.

-JAH

2. I believe there is definitely fishy shit about it... And definately that the gov't had a hand in it... But I don't believe the entire thing was a conspiracy. The extremists hate us, and would have done it anyway (they tried back in 93 in case you forgot). I think we kind of "let" it happen, though... IMHO...

3. I believe 19 arabs hijacked the aircrafts and flew them into the buildings. I also believe they were deliberately manipulated and exploited by certain groups with ties to our government. This is my opinion based on the the events leading up to , and events preceeding that day.

The problem with conspiracy theorists is that they mainly concentrate on the unproveable (i.e. controlled demolition, no plane at the pentagon, etc...) What they should be concntrating on is the money, what the people in charge were doing leading up to it, on the day, and prior to it happening, and how 9/11 has been exploited to instill fear through propaganda.

Regardless of whether our government had a direct hand in making it happen, they certainly gained a lot from it and the way they use it for propaganda is sickening. When people go on crazy rants about controlled demolition and such it turns people off and is completely understandable.

It's such a complicated topic it's easy to be swayed into one side or the other without doing any real objective research for yourself. Lot's of the "conspiracy" videos are bullshit, lots of the debunkers are full of bullshit.

This is all I'm going to say about it here, I go other places on the web to discuss these things.

4. 9-11 is the only reason for_____________( fill in the blank)

Some answers I've come up with. So far;

The Bush second term
    The Wars in Iraq and Afghanistan
    Secret Renditions
    Guantanamo Bay
    Secret Wiretapping
    The Supreme Court leaning so far to the right, it will soon fall over.
    The cutting of domestic spending, to finance Armageddon.

Well, now I'm depressed too...Anyone else got one?

5. **sigh** I didn't forget what happend in 93'.. still.. there is no way the building fell from the planes.. my questons are.. who told important people to stay out of the building's and off the planes?.. who put the thermite in the buildings?

-JAH

6. just waiting for the revolution... it pisses me off how 90% of people I go to college with dont know jack shit about whats going on around them. Its hard not to outright bitchslap people who think bush is a good guy still.

7. Anybody know how Hitler got a lot of his support?

He had the Reichstag (the german parliament building and symbol of Germany) burned down in order to blame the communists. This way he used the false flag to gain support against anyone he wanted. He could decide who was to blame and get his people to follow basically him off of the edge of a cliff.

Then 9/11 happens...and it makes me wonder how similar the stories are.

Allow me to quote Herman Goering (Nazi Propaganda Minister)

"Naturally the common people don't want war; neither in Russia, nor in England, nor in America, nor in Germany. That is understood. But after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine policy, and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is to tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."

PLEASE READ THE ABOVE QUOTE, IT IS UBER RELEVANT, PLEEAASEE DON'T SKIP IT CUZ ITS LONG haha

8. + rep...good quote.

9. yea... for those of you who havent seen zeitgeist, watch that.

this world revolves around money, and its fuckin sickening what people will do for it.

10. Very true, and can we make the assumption that MONEY = POWER ? Because we all know that everyone has their price.

11. all you need is the majority to be bought off... the rest are considered nobodys

12. I've seen Zeitgeist.. Gnarly movie man, lots of good facts in that one and it's well put together. Do any of you think BUSH and CHENEY and KARL ROVE and CONDALEEZA will every be tried?

JAH

13. course not... they'll get off scott free

14. Bloody Hell!

-jah

15. I dont think our government is responsible for 9/11, but they are responsible for using it to further their agenda.

i.e. WAR

16. when they found mohammed atta's passport, ( planted passport )

i knew something wasnt right with this picture,,?:confused::confused::confused:

17. the story is whack roach.. nothing makes sense in the story and if our government is lying to us that means they had something to do with it.. They say that they know who the hi-jackers were through finding there passports in rubble.. but the planes themselves didnt surive.. the planes melted and the steel to bring down all THREE buildings melted too but passports survived...

-JAH

18. No shit Jah.

How about a booster shoot w/these 2 NYFD firemen DIE in a 9/11(fucking O1) damaged and abandoned building that catches on fire, and they've no clue how it got started? But, as good old propaganda dictates, it needs a deeper heart felt something? OH, how about the 2 were from a firehouse that lost half its men in WHAT? I do not believe in co-inky-dinks.

Food for thought. Pearl Harbor. Tim Mcvay. and my fav "WAR" delclaration of war. when?

19. I'm still waiting to hear how a flying hollow aluminum tube punched such a huge hole in the walls of the pentagon? When the same size plane hit a concrete 15 story apartment building in tehran, Iran, the plane was destroyed, but the building still stands. I guess the reason they've given is speed, but the physics don't match, a plane is hollow, and the pentagon walls were over 2 feet thick of solid concrete. The plane should have disintegrated on impact, and the pentagon walls should have withstood the impact.

But the pentagon would never appear to attack itself, just for the TRILLIONS of dollars we would, as a grieving nation be obliged to spend on military projects now, would they? And of course it was "God's will" that the section of pentagon that was demolished, had been "miraculously" cleared of personnel on the day of the attack.

Ask Halliburton who ordered these attacks, they seem to be profiting hugely from them. Oh, and they are moving corporate headqurters to Dubai, interestingly enough. I guess they got enough no-bid contracts to move to a country that has no corporate tax structure. How fortuitous for them and their mentor, Dick Cheney.

20. Don't know if you traveled out of the US back before the 93 attempt...most US citizens didn't hear until 'now' about the new oil pipeline (found before 1993 up by Turkey) which will deviate the normal route (of the well established Iranian/Saudi Arabian/United Arab Emirates/so forth pipelines) and which control of the deviation is what countries are angling over.
    When i first heard of it (back in 91-92) i thought it was a bunch of propaganda....but i see it coming true every day now.