im so fucking lucky

Discussion in 'General' started by McLovin23_x2, Feb 17, 2009.

1. i just realized how lucky iam... rather we are. we get to live in the time period where we see the worlds most valuable cash crop slowly work its way back on top. 50 years ago, an online forum liek this, (even though they didnt have the internet), would be in an uproar, and now slowly but surely were looking at a better future for our beloved mary jane. im hittin a joint to that mother fucker.

and were lit.

peace\ \/ /

2. haha.. I'm just waiting for everyone to get into the production of this cash crop so that the prices can drop like a rock :hello:

but seriously, legalize it

3. Amen brother! I'll light a joint to that as well... :smoke:

4. i'll light a joint to the fact i love weed...

5. I suppose it goes both ways, our beloved cash crop is becoming more acceptable, and it likely could save us billions in our current economic state but that will never happen.

6. The odds of being able to smoke a bowl is staggering.

Think of how many times your parents had sex to have you, each time they have sex, there are millions upon millions of competing sperm, AND YOU MADE IT. Now, think of ALL the places you could of popped up, it wasn't Iraq!

The chances of me being born in cali to smoke the world's finest bud, is just beautiful.