I'm so fucking horny

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Adam G, Aug 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. and that girl wants to take things slow with no pressure.

I was gonna make love to you but then I got high, I was gonna eat your pussy to but then I got high and now I\'m jacking off...

:mad: I want sex dammit!! It\'s been nearly a fucking year since. I\'m at my peak. Fuck me please!

Adam G is fustrated.

*looks at exaust pipe of car*

2. Adam g you gotta woo the ladies. Write em love poetry, buy em flowers, and get em reeeeal drunk....

3. Remember, don\'t pull your cock out until she asks, or until she\'s sleeping.

:D

I know how to do that but I have been obsessing over the same girl for three years (I\'ve had girl friends inbetween though) and now things are kinda happening, I\'d fuck things up by sleeping with some-one else.

I\'ve enjoyed being single the last few 8 months though.

I\'m never happy!

4. Put on yer best posh accent and read \"To His Coy Misstress\" to get yer point accross (excuse the pun). That\'s what I\'d do in your situ...

Don\'t ask her if she wants to see a trouser snake...

5. eeeeeeer eck

6. yeah man, go for it, tail pipes are just like pussies...except metal....really fucking hot...abrasive.....non lubed...dont fuck back.....now that i think about it...tail pipes arent like pussies at all....WHAT IN THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING/>!

7. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahya. just laffed me ass off @ manronnormannamron. ( <-- hee hee, suss that one if u will.)

8. *bows*

*curtsies*

*strips*

*jumping jacks*

THANKEE THANKEE...!!

9. adam , try doin something different take her off her guard. u can send flowers and that kind of stuff but it\'s too common, a nice gesture,it could\'nt hurt but if you really want to score with her you have to do something that she\'ll take notice i\'m not sure what-u guys usually have a few things lined up.it has to be something that will totally change her line of thinking, somehow sweep her off her feet. i know i\'m such a romantic!

10. Take her camping, it just might do the trick.

p.s. no sex in a year?!?!?! good god!

11. i think she\'s got a point-camping just might do it!!

12. it\'s working, she will be mine :evil-smile:

no sex in a year is because I took it hard getting over my ex which was long distance and we hadn\'t seen each other for three month when we did split - it\'s more like 10 months with out sex aswell - and then I just don\'t do casuel sex and she has been on my mind since

I am a romantic though. But I always think I would come across as lame or something so even though I like to do stuff like that, I talk myself out of it :(

13. I\'m tellin\' ya you can\'t go wrong with camping.

14. lmao when I read \"surprise her\" i thaught \'what you mean jump her when she\'s not expecting it and....\' well you get the idea.

15. I can picture it like chickens or something. Have you ever seen chickens fuck? He sneaks up behind her pins her down and nails her once and then he gets up and struts around like he\'s hard core. No wonder they call \'em cocks *Lol*

16. I hear you already. We are actually going to the Leeds festival on Sunday but she won\'t go for the weekend because she likes her home comforts so - no I\'d have to drag her there kicking and screaming. But I am going to get her high Sunday before we go in the arena and take if from there. We should be out tonight to.

17. dam 2nd page

:mad:

I hate that - it makes me look so lame!

18. Hey Adam, do us all a favor and go get laid. Your testosterone level is reaching a critical point and it seems with all of your posts lately you seem to be a bit preoccupied with sex. ;)

19. Hell, I can\'t come here without getting horny now!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. ^^^ you\'re in there adam, mate...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.