Im so fucking high

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by myneedisweed, Dec 2, 2012.

1. I haven't been this high since I first started smoking. We smoke a whole ounce in a hour and a half between four people. I can't even see straight. Sorry it's a stupid thread but I wanted to make one. Smoke on blades

2. Hello there 'so fucking high' my name is Led Zepp. May I ask just how high are you?

3. Lol we'll played sir well played

4. what a waste of weed. you could have each gotten really high like 10 or 15 times instead of smoking it all at once, for me if i smoke above like 2gs myself i dont get any higher regardless if i smoke more

5. Eh we got 2 oz's for free so we really didn't care lol

6. Yeah. I bet you smoked that much...

7. Don't have to believe me.

8. We got a badass

9. OP is full of it. If you smoked that much I doubt you'd be posting on GC. I know when I've get to a 9 or 10 I'm so... in another realm? lol idk how to describe it but I couldn't bring myself to get on GC.

You guys ever feel like you're in a free fall after smoking a lot? None of my friends have seemed to experience this, but I know I can't be the only one haha.

10. I think I've experienced something similar to this - almost feels like a gradual drop in sensation or something, right? Or at least that's the way it feels to me.

11. We finished a few hours ago so I'm still high as shit but not where I was or else I would've posted earlier. I get that feeling when I smoke that much, i sit on this incredibly comfy couch we have and i can't feel anything almost like I'm falling.

12. Yeah that's pretty much it. A lot of times that's how it starts and ends with me, but during the middle when it's at its peak it a lot stronger and feels like what I'd imagine sky diving to feel like.

It's kind of funny because the first time it happened to me a friend was trying to have this deep/personal conversation with me and I was like "Whoa, man hold on I can't talk right now I feel like I'm falling." and he just looked at me for a second or two like wtf? And then like 15 seconds later started talking again, I couldn't really pay attention lol.

13. if i smoke to much i start day dreaming and getting dizzy and shit. i hit the gravity bong and i was so high my accent and shit changed and i was paranoid as fuck.

14. ahhhhhh landaaaa kazinkiyaaaaa

15. if i ever had that much weight i would be FORCED to sell it.

everybody buys 10 sacks in greece

16. i am high as fuck to yo man, but i am just chillin and i usually smoke all the time

17. People buy ten sacks up here too but we have that and some fire, so smoke Reggie max profit on the good smoke

18. I usually smoke every day but never this much. We just wanted to have a huge smoke session for a friend who is going to the army soon