Im so fucking high, its amazing.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by bagheera, Mar 26, 2015.

1. So i had to go through some shit.. you've probably heard of it, it's called probation. Anyways, 3 MONTHS of that shit took a huge weight off my back called 'tolerance' (and the longest t-break ive gone on was a little less than a month) and now it takes about half of a joint of the chronic I've had waiting for 3 months to get me super smacked,
    i just smoked 2 joints, a couple bowls off my new pipe and a fat gb.

The past 10 minutes I've been turning on the tv only to turn it off a minute later, and looking at my cat because he keeps looking at me. I wonder if he's planned something, or if he's wondering why I'm acting so weird.
    Like idk.. being sober helps you think much more clearly, but being high is such a great feeling man. T-breaks might actually be a thing for me now, cuz i haven't been this high from weed in a longg time haha

2. Fucking epic, dude. I'm taking a t-break now (on day three) and reading this is getting me excited for when I decide to spark up again.

3. Yeah t breaks work really nicely, but in the future I wouldn't take 3 months off, honestly I wouldn't even take 1 month off. If you are a heavy everyday smoker, then taking two days off makes a huge difference!

4. Damn you sound high.

5. 3 days is good enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. nice to hear man, i know how it feels, i spent 20 days in prison and 20 more in solitary, when i came out, i really appreciated all the small things :)

7. don't smoke for about 1 week, can't wait moment when i finally can't sit throw away all job that i need to do and just smoke a joint ) 

8. but why wreck your tolerance as soon as your first session? I would think a joint by itself would have you pretty high after 3 months

9. Yeah.
    I just took a five day break and now i feel like a lizard.

10. #11 bagheera, Mar 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2015

A half a joint gets me pretty high as it is, it's just that i really wanted to make this post after i had that sesh, which was huge considering i got off probation not too long ago. So high, i just needed to talk about it a little. Haha

11. I just started a t break, I was supposed to start last week on Friday to have today be the victory day but every single day I would fight with myself literally up until the point I was lighting my bowl. And I would plan my days around weed which was horrible. Stuff like the gym etc became an annoyance because I knew I wouldn't be able to smoke until afterwards so even when I was there I was thinking about that sweet victory bowl after the gym for example instead of focusing on going hard.

It's just the fact that when it gets to this point I constantly think of bud and it all goes down and not to mention I just don't get that high at all anymore! IF I have the ability to do it then it will be on my mind, so last night I finally handed my stuff to my friend so I can enjoy not having weed go through my mind once and focusing 100% on what I need to do. That way next week my tolerance will be 0 again and I can break it in SLOWLY so it doesn't get to this point again.

12. #13 coño, Mar 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2015
    I got sent away for work for only a month and this happened!

I'm camping and after smoking nearly a quarter of an ounce with a mate we decided to cook up burgers I was standing there then all of a sudden boom

It was like I got hit with a concussion grenade in cod, everything went white, and my ears sounded like I had ear muffs on, they were ringing and I could hardly walk I stumbled into the bushes and puked a little bit and re gained my vision and the ringing left after another puke.

After that I walked back fine and cooked a mean burger! And still smoking now!