im so fucking depressed....

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Chronz101, Jun 16, 2010.

1. #1 Chronz101, Jun 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2010
    Okay this time in my life right now had been the fucking Worst in all my 18 years of life and that is no where near an exageration.

First Ive been in pain for 2 months, but im slowly getting better but not that much, it all started out when i hurt myself biking and weightlifting, I was having a shooting pain into my right testicle but that went away after a week or so and all the doctors and shit thought i fucked up my hip and i was getting better but then i got into a bad car accident and fucked up my LOWER back and hamstring.

Sometimes i wake up in the middle of the night with really bad pain in my hamstring, ive been getting massage doing accupuncture and a whole slew of other shit. I used to have to fucking limp around but thats slightly improving/

Now i have to go for a FUCKING MRI and im closterphobic, i also have to get a shit ton of tests run on me, also my bowel is fucked too sometimes i get constipated.

ontop of this the girl who i reallllly like asked me to hangout and then i find out shes just trying to make her ex jealous and i bought her some shit and she just ditches me. < After she texts me everyday and flirts with me :(

Ive never been really a religious person but i want to start praying to God but i dont know where to start:confused:

Edit: also i cant lift weights and i used to be so much bigger so im like shrinking and idk if this has happened to any of you but its the worst

2. I'm sorry man, shit really does happen to everyone. So even though it definitely feels like it, you're not alone. Do anything you can to cope with this bullshit because I promise you when this all blows over in some months, it'll be worth it.

3. God's a great place to start.....but a giant doober will help you get in tune! Good luck brother, I hope you start feeling better...and remember some times ya gotta crawl before you can walk. Just take it one day at a time. And forget about the whore!.....and the best way, is to find another! :smoke:

4. Smoke more bud, look forward to the future, and stay optimistic.

5. cant even smoke man you know that point where if you smoke youll just be so much more depressed im there

6. never heard of that...

jog then..

7. that only happens when you got shitty weed....try and get some good stuff!

8. Shitt man i know what you mean.

9. try meditating. it will clear your mind of all the stuff bringing you down. also it will help put things in perspective. its gotten me through all my hard times,one of my best friends dying, breakups, girls in general...

best of luck to you, things will get better soon enough.

10. Ok for the people saying smoke more bud dont do that. Dont get me wrong i love bud but it can bring on depression or make it worse.
    It intensifies watever emotions u currently have

11. just remember the bullshit is only temporary. im pretty much in the same boat as you. do what you gotta do to get through the day but dont sit at home and mope around. i find doing something productive to feel accomplished and some music keeps my mind off the bullshit. yeah weed helps once in awhile but i have been on a break for awhile now. just makes me feel shittier lately but yeah dude stay up..

12. Pain really changes your perception of things. I herniated two discs in my back two years ago and have been in constant/daily pain since then. It's slowly getting better now, but I can't even tell you how depressed I got. The hardest part of being in pain for me was how much it limited my life. I wasn't able to do the things that I used to be able to do anymore, and that was really hard for me. I still can't do all of the same things, and it gets to me, but I know it time it'll slowly get better.

Think of the MRI as the beginning of the end, with the MRI you are going to find out what is wrong with your back and start to improve from there. Close your eyes during the MRI and try not to think about it, they don't usually take too long, when I have them done it's generally about 20 minutes.

Best of luck to you, I really do know how hard it is, but I promise it'll get better. Just keep your chin up and start improving, doing what you can, probably doing physical therapy and hopefully before you know it you will be back to your old self.

13. that kind of depression is only caused by a women...find yourself a cool chick that likes to burn and FORGET about her! and what ever you do don't TALK about her(especially to the new girl)

14. herniated discs? thats what one doctor said he thought that i had but i also have siactica pain ( the nerve that runs down your leg) and thats really bad.

AND For the person who told me to jog^^ did u even read what i wrote i have trouble walking far hwo do u expect me to run

15. I had sciatica pain too, that's a symptom of pressure being put on the nerve which can be caused by herniated discs, especially the ones in your lower back. That's where my discs are herniated. My sciatic pain has stopped at this point.

For what it's worth, I have been able to jog recently, I go to a fitness bootcamp, strengthened my core and now am trying to shed excess weight so my discs can more easily slide back in place.

When I first got hurt I had a ton of trouble walking, I couldn't even put on my pants like a normal person for a year after the injury but it IS getting better. They had me on all kinds of pain medication too, opiates, muscle relaxers and nerve blockers. I used to have to take them daily, now I take nothing except when I have bad days.

The road is long and it's not easy, but it gets better. I promise.

16. Do something fun! Do not say the herb makes it worse. Start growing as a hobby, it can be loads of fun and will get your thoughts off a lot of stress.

Also, go buy a tube and some dank, hit up some friends and relax!!!

17. Have you thought about trying to find God?

It seems like you don't have too many other choices; pray about it.

Seriously, do it.