Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Im So Damn Lazy....

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Meggkate, May 7, 2014.

1. #1 Meggkate, May 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2014
    Anyone else find it such a chore when you gotta bust up more weed? It's like the simplest task yet I'm often too freakin lazy and will literally put it off until I can't not be high anymore lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I think you have a problem. If you're too lazy to break up weed I don't even want to know about actions that require thought and effort.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Buy a grinder.

4. #4 massitha, May 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2014
    before i had a grinder my friend used hers to break up the weed and then when i didnt have that i'd be like 'fuck' cause it just made things so much easier i feel u im so lazy ;w; ~work smarter not harder~

5. Grinders ftw

Except mine broke D:

Sent from my C5155 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. No I love everything about weed including breaking it up but when I'm in a rush a grinder never hurts.

7. Im with you op, I get to that point when even having a grinder to use still seems like effort. I figured its a sign that im staying up too late and should go to bed.
    Other than this op, you just lazy.

8. #8 hermione420, May 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2014
    Usually when I'm coming down from a high and run low on shake I hate having to grind up more weed when I feel sluggish and groggy.

I can grind a small piece of bud, keep it in my doob tube and toke/vape from it for a day or so, so I don't have to grind up weed each and every time I feel like getting high. It does feel like a chore and I have a 3 chamber grinder