Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

im so confused...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bluntman5972, Jun 29, 2013.

1. i dont understand how i can have a sealed double bagged dub in my garage and my mom somehow smell it in the middle of the night and find it but i can be kicking it with a homie for a few hours and he just pull out a half O without be even smelling prior wtfs up with that man?! why cant weed not be...so dank....

2. Your mom can smell weed because she isn't around weed a lot. People who are constantly around weed are desensitized to the actual smell of weed. The more you are around weed, the less you smell it. 

That's actually a really sad thought now that you brought it up.... That's like telling me the more I love my family, the quicker they all will all die.... 
    Your post has officially made me depressed. 

4. That is nothing like what the poster is saying...

He's just saying the more you are around something/someone you become desensitized to it. Alcohol, other drugs, your hobby, etc. The more you are around a person, the more you take the person for granted is what the lesson can be learned for most people.

5. it breaks my heart to read posts about children smoking weed and getting caught by mommy and daddy. How some of these parents react is incredible. Lucky for me, my parents tried pot back in the 40's or 50's when it was real swag. So when they caught me smoking pot, they were not happy about it, but they were greatful it was not heroin.
      I caught my son when he was 17 huffing computer cleaner. I took that shit away from him, stuck a joint in his mouth, and him and I had a lonng talk about drugs. We bonded like never before. Today, he is not even interested in getting high. He is 22 and on a health kick. Working out and eating weight gain supplements.

6. Hey man some of those supplements aren't the healthiest choices to put into your body. But its his body, his choice. Anyways your a cool fucking dad.

7. I'm around it 24/7 for years and I can sniff that shit out like a blood hound... A bud hound you could say.

8. Thanks. At least one person thinks i'm cool lol.

9. ou did the right thing man. Instead of scolding him and punishing him you educated and told him what's up in a mature manner. The reason most kids end up doing hard drugs is because parents tend too pressure them and teens well, they're rebels.

That is so true. I find when people are uneducated about certain topics they tend to be defensive or angry, where as knowledgable people are able to calmly talk and explain the situation.  :smoke: