Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I'm so baked that...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by enjoime, May 30, 2010.

1. I just tried to lock my car with my house key :smoking:

2. Lol, its happened to us all. what u smoking out of?

3. haha...this would be a good sticky
    everyone could just fill in the blank
    im so baked that i told my friend that white hen pantry sells chickens...like live ones

4. Lets start it then!

I gotta get baked first!

:smoking::smoking::smoking:

I'm so baked I walked to the store, bought munchies and walked out without the stuff I bought. The lady stopped me down the street.

5. I'm so baked I posted in this thread.

6. im so baked i..wait what was i talking about?

7. im so baked i bought skittles and a drink at the movies and i forgot a straw so i go back out with my skittles too and get my straw and then i found i forgot my skittles so i go back and there gone D: $5 box of skittles too...

8. Im so baked, I'm burnt

9. I'm so baked that

10. Im so baked that I stared at my screen for 15 minutes before finishing my "I'm so baked that" post :eek:

11. I have to take a dump, but I'm so baked I don't want to get up.

12. I forgot to run from the police yesterday.

13. I'm so high that I can say hi to all of you Earthlings from my planet of Mars.... WASSUP

14. I'm so baked, some nazi guys came to my house and told my mom 'yah, i zsink hes done now'.

15. I'm so baked that this horribly indica-dominant strain is making my limbs feel 100lbs heavier. It's taken me 2 hours to type this...

16. Im so high that it took me 15 seconds to stop blankly spacing out to wfinish this sentence.

Wow that was weird

17. I'm so high I forgot to eat my ramen until it cooled again.

• Like Like x 1
  18. I'm so baked on this sativa I just watched and followed along with Bob Ross on YouTube for four hours
    :smoking: