I'm so alone that...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by foamyys, Jan 28, 2013.

1. I have an iphone 4 with a cracked screen and don't even care because I don't have any peers to talk or text. Any thoughts?

2. Omegle.com

3. i couldn't even fap because the crippling despair of loneliness weighed my hand down so heavily

4. Ditch the phone.
    Become free.
    Go for a walk, maybe even a jog.
    Have coffee at the first place that makes it good enough so you can smell how good it is outside the establishment. Ask the barista what they make best.
    Have it. Drink it slowly, take in the scent.
    Stay out late, look up at the night sky.
    Think. Be alone with your own thoughts, in an area that gives you new ones.
    Ponder the things you can do tomorrow, that don't require a screen.

5. The above post is a damn good one, OP take note of that. Being lonely isn't all bad, in a way, it's more beneficial.
    Take up an instrument and play it for at least an hour of two every day.
    strike up a hobby or restart an old one.
    Read, it's amazing how when you get into something really interesting time seems to fly.
    Focus on school or work, maybe take more hours and shifts
    And definitely, work out! It's so good for you and makes you feel amazing. Plus it gives you more overall energy and motivation.
    Right now, you have a perfect opportunity to better yourself and make you a better or new you

6. Genius right here. Break the ties that bind. People spend more time staring at screens now than they do face to face with others. Myself included, it's a sad time for the world.

7. masturbation helps

8. Im so alone that i dont want an iphone because its not worth the $50 a month data plan because i wouldnt use it to talk to anyone:(

9. Im so alone that i sit on my left hand till it sleeps, then put a blindfold on and masterbate with my numb hand till i get the feeling back then i switch hands.

10. THIS^^ seriously. Go outside and do something.

11. get a kitten/dog.

12. go out , meet friends . life is short make the best of it

13. text yourself this shit really works

14. I will never ditch my phone. the fuck does that have to do with anything?

I rely on my GPS, google maps, and bus schedules..

Also "Barista" lol.. IRL we call that a cashier. :D

15. A Barista is a person who serves coffee. It comes from the Italian word for "bartender"

16. Being alone is awesome.... Enjoying ones own company is so benefitical... No complaints no back talk no insults absolutely nothing.... When I make plans to do something i do it... I don't get side tracked and miss out because other people wanna do something else

17. Not trying to talk shit,but you shouldn't rely on technology so much.

While technology has done some great things,people rely on it too much for too many reasons and imo is the downfall of modern society.

18. .....:laughing:

+ rep man. + rep

19. I live the same way. Phones are just distractions. Ive never even have an iPhone. Only have FB, no twitter or anything. Only keep the FB in case I meet a girl and she goes to find me on there after lmao. Got a phone and broke the screen 1 week into it...didnt even care. When you arent a part of all that phone stuff you start to realize it is just distractions and quick 10 minute or so things to do that pass time throughout the day.