I'm sitting in my friends car and he's about to get busted for weed by parents....

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Solid State Society, Sep 12, 2010.

1. Damn so my heart is beating pretty fast right now. My friend got a call from his parents saying "come home right now" and he got pretty scared and immediately drove home. He told me to wait in the car.

He said he has a feeling why he's being called back home and it's cus they might have found his .5 of weed. I asked him where he hides it and he said....the bathroom WTF

That's just asking to get caught. Now I'm feeling bad / scared for him cus his parents will probably do something drastic like kick him out the house or whatever..

Mannnnnn what a drag.

2. Actually the bathroom is a pretty good place to hide shit if u got suspicious parents, so long as it's a good hiding spot. If your parents are gonna search your room, best not to even keep it in there, put it in the basement or something lol.

3. Soo.. what, you're sitting in the driveway? Wtf? Haha. Why didn't he just ask his parents why on the phone?

4. So what happened?

5. Eh if I got a call from my parents sounding pissed off I wouldnt want to confront them on the phone with my buddy next to me, or at all really.

Wish your friend goodluck for me:(

6. imagine if they're like

"hey that son of a bitch u been hangin out with (meaning you) is a real fucktard, ditch him quick fast"

just a thought

7. steal his car