Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I'm sick today

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by TheHempress, Apr 4, 2003.

1. I woke up this morning with a sore throat and a terrible cough...I feel so awful :(

I'm gonna go crawl back in my bed and make a blankey cuccoon(or maybe fort)...being sick sucks!!!

2. Ok what u need to do is go get some icecream, and (if u have a water bong, if not make one) and put some crushed ice in the water. This way you'll get high n feel better, and because of the icey cold water, u wont even feel the smoke go down. :) Lil bit of Pittsbugh Medicine for u :)

3. That would work if I had money for weed :(

4. that sucks hempress. hope you feel better soon, i am sure your cucoon will help.

5. im so FKIN tired..
    got 2 hrs of sleep last night...its horrible..rather of got no sleep..

6. Stylez, I'm tired too! I woke up this morning and decided that work could just fuck off. LOL! Wrong thread, huh? :)

Hempress, I hope you feel better.

~~~I'm sending you get-well vibes and get-some-money-quick vibes!!!!~~~

7. MARY!!!!! NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOoooooo!!!!!!!!!!
    What about all our plans tonight with me and Nic? hmmm? that really blows..... shit. I hope you feel better. Nics gonna be callin you....I think. check ya later sweetie

8. man i think you got me sick!!!!!!!! im pretty sick too, lots of rest and orange juice for me today.

9. Hope you get better quickly, weed always helps me when I'm feeling shitty.

10. Awwww... make yerself a nice hot drink, slouch in front of the telly and get your ass some blankets. And get plenty of sleep... and just do all the lazy assed shit you never have an excuse to do...

11. Just smoke a little bud and hope you will start feelin better...later... :smoke::D:D:D

12. I hope you get to feeling better Hempress!

I'm still trying to kick the sinus and allergies!

13. AWWWWW, sorry to hear hempress.....fell better, sending some good felling karma ur way

::does MrSBB good felling karma dance for hempress::
    [​IMG][​IMG]

14. Sorry you're feeling bad Hempress. I know what you're going through, I have a wisdom tooth thats bugging the shit out of me! Too chicken to have it pulled cause Novicaine makes me sick! Hope you feel better.

15. Thanks you guys, I really appreciate it :D

I made some tea and took a bath...put me right to sleep, and I feel much better now

Nella, don't worry, I'm still gonna chill with you guys tonight!

16. Well, I was, until I got ditched.

17. if u lived near me i would HARSH smoke you up