Im sick of people..

Discussion in 'General' started by skittles, Jun 19, 2006.

1. Hatin on emo kids/culture.

I sure as hell wouldnt consider myself one but im sick of fucking douchbags bitching about how all they do is cry and cut themselves. Those people arent emo, they just have problems. There is no differance between the emo scene, hip hop, hippies, punk, classic rock fanitics, or even simple stoners for that matter. People are people and some of them need to dig their head out of their ass and clean the shit out of their eyes.

Everyones entitled to their own opinion, but forming an opinion out of ignorance is just stupid

..just a little rant

2. I just think the hair looks totally fucking stupid.

3. as is, i DO make fun of these kids, there just. idk, something about them bothers me, fine call me ignorant for it. but its my opinion. althought, i will give you this, that was an extremely great rant.

4. emo ppl strive for attention...thats all they want...they dress incredibly fucking gay and just want attention...well your gettin the attention of ppl who think ur outta ur fuckin mind

5. A lot of them around here probably have a better life than I. That's what makes them so hated. I disagree with the fact that they COMPLAIN about their problems. Solve your problems, don't cry about them.

Although, I am stereotyping. The real ones are the ones that use writing as therapy, fake ones use it for attention.

6. ok.. but white kids also act black for attention, so do punk posers.. Whats differant about emos that makes them hated?

7. I think everybody gets hated equally. Emo's are a target, though, I agree with you. Shouldn't be like that.

8. what is acting black???

answer that

i count that one as forming an oppinion out of ignorance

9. yeah, that was a pretty respectable rant.

just a dumb fad. not entirely unlike the dumb fad that came before it. it will go away as soon as the next dumb fad gets invented and exploited.

10. its hip hop culture fool, bun emo kids all they do is take shit for granted

11. So your saying this spontaniously started out of no-where? It's deeper than that.

12. alright that was stupid but you know what i mean. Im talkin about these suburban white kids who blast their comercial rap and wear all 50cent and gunit clothes.

but ill admit saying "act black" was dumb, and not what i meant

13. ima white listen to rap and wear g unit sneakers ... does that mean ima "acting black" wtf what am i suppose to listen to rock or be a fuken emo cuz ima white ... seriously man wtf ???
    i like rap not because ima trying to act black but because i like words put to a rythm better tham people screaming there fuken hatefull bullshit into ma brain ..(no dissrespect to people that listen to rock i just dont really like it) .. seriously man :(

14. ayy I never said ALL white people do that.. im white too. If thats the music you like then thats cool

and did you even read what i said? forget that whole black comment alltogether, its not what i meant.

Your generalizing just as bad. Since when is all "emo" music "screaming hateful bullshit"? I dont like it either but i know its more than that. Example- Saying all music of a genre is the same is like saying all drugs are the same

15. Emo kids have no substance to them. They see there friends dressing like everyone else, so they decide to join to fit in, just because they can. They're the only group of people that all you need is money to buy emo clothes to fit in.

:hello:eric:hello:

16. I wasnt tryen to start no shit with you skittles ur pretty cool, and i see where your coming from on the first post.

chronikkk so since when is being white all about screamen some random shit that no one understands except them.

that is pretty ignorant of you to generalize you own people into two groups of either emo kids or wiggers.

i wear airforces and dickies and white tees but u dont catch me listenen to c-murda cause thats not what im about.

If you were raised in the hood i can except that but g-unit sneakers.....come on man

17. Lol i fucking cant stand emo/scene kids! Ive tried to be nice to them but just cant do it. Im not a person who wears the music i wear on my sleeve but whenever i go to shows and see emo kids who think that the music is gay and are dissing it, we wonder why the fuck did you pay money to come. Oh well, there has to be stupid people in the world, or we would progress to fast and then world would explode = \.

18. haha, so stupid

i'm ignorant because i don't like them...okay, i've yet to meet a cool emo.

19. we should stone them all

then rape their women and pillage their houses

20. this is why people hate emo kids.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=W5045Kry2H4&mode=related&search=emo girl

There are worse ones, search emokid21ohio or emogirl21 on any video site.
    Emo is just another lame corporate cash that mixes the trendy new york underground scene and the depressed punk bands that can't get over being dumped. There are cool emo kids and bands, the problem is the people who take it too far.