I'm sick of people...

Discussion in 'General' started by lungs, Aug 18, 2008.

1. Haha no I'm not joking. But in the defense of whoever it was, I told them what they were doing was lame and it stopped lol.

So should we be expecting some neg. rep. soon? LOL just fucking around :D.

2. Damn, who would do that?

3. Everyone in this thread should give this n00b neg rep.

You know, give him something to cry about.

4. we only rip on people who lack common sense or who really don't use the search button.
    besides.. everyone started at the bottom and climbed their way to the top. HAHA
    as for doing something productive.. don't assume that you know everybody and what the fuck they have going on in their lives.

would you like some cheese with that whine?

5. Im sick of you n00bS complaining,

haha jk, i still feel like im a n00b i haven't even got 1000 posts yet

6. Yh you noob:rolleyes::hide:

7. <------

n0ob & i have never had anyone make fun of me cuz my low rep or low post count... So ima perfect example that this doesnt happen...:smoking:

8. Yeh the rec forum is pretty imature. All my positive rep comes from general, and other chill out zone forums. Anything you say that goes against the Roor brand of bongs will automatically get you neg rep in rec

9. +rep to the OP, hopefully now people will take you more seriously!

10. wow a lot of hostility. I was just making an observation and i'm not gonna waste my time finding specific examples for you all. Just keep your eyes open and youll see it.

first of all i said "some people" not "most people" not "everybody" but thats not the point. i'm just ranting like people do all the time, but for some reason you distinguish mine as whining. How many people have given you their pity stories about how lonely and depressed they are and not only were you polite with their whining but you were being supportive. I'm not gonna name people, but I'll say that their post counts are in the thousands. maybe if they spent more time trying to up their rep in the real world they would be happy, cause they know that having rep as an anonymous person in cyberspace isn't shit.

11. I was noticing your sig and your saying that you are "anti roor". is that because you are just trying to be different? Because they hit great. but I wouldn't pay the money for one.

12. goes from ranting to anger quite fast!! lol :smoking:

13. I know roors hit great, im just against them because there incredibly overpriced and overhyped

14. =

baaawwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!

15. because you wont find any.

failed thread.

16. Ive seen it on occasion someone getting treated as a rookie to blazing simply because they had double digit post counts or low rep. I wouldnt feel like looking through a buncha threads to find an example either though

17. Thanks B

18. what makes you think i have sympathy for them? i don't have sympathy for anybody because there's always someone out there that's going through more shit. this is the internet. if i write something, there's always something more behind it. i could say one thing but in my mind, i could be thinking something totally different. it's all the way you interpret it. im not hostile, more straight forward i like to put it. and you're right. rep doesn't count. it's the internet. i don't possess a lot of feelings on here and i would advise you to do the same. it's just that there's a lot of people on here and everyone is so different and to be generalizing amongst them, is a bad thing. just saying.

19. Shea I remember this one time when I made a post and everyone totally questioned the validity of it.

They said, "Ey DICK! You only have like 700 posts. That's like an average of only .96 posts a day! Haha."

And from that day on all my dreams and hopes were shattered. :(:rolleyes::bongin::bongin:

20. I am so sorry for you!! All your dreams shattered upon the floor... This is horrible DAMN YOU ALL!! HE JUST WANTED TO POST DAMN YOU!!! :smoking::p:smoking: