Im sick of it...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by skatenbake94, Mar 26, 2014.

1. Literally almost everyone I know is in a relationship. All of my immediate friends are, people I went to school, everyone in my college class at church EXCEPT for me and they're all committed for the most part like being in a relationship for over two years and counting. I've been single for four fucking years and its not like I wasn't trying but I starting to think I'll be alone for the rest of my life or there's something wrong with me. Any advice? Sorry for the rant but im on t break and things just bother me more sober.

2. #2 bLazeNgLaze, Mar 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2014
    Desperation gives off a hell of a scent bro. I am sure women can smell it.

Focus on yourself for a while. ICGreen says to stop worrying so much about things. Seriously sounds like good advice to me...

• Like Like x 1
  3. I don't think that it's worth getting depressed about. Focus on yourself man. Would you rather rush into a relationship just to be in one and not be happy and eventually fall apart. Or wait for the right one. All there is to say.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  4. #4 nascarfan, Mar 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2014
    Learn to be happy and functional single first of all. If you can't find happiness in yourself,  you sure as shit won't find it in anyone else brother. Plus, being an independent person is a much healthier way to form a relationship then that codependent bullshit. So get your head right now, and set yourself up for a good relationship in the future.

Other than that man, it's just a waiting game. Waiting until you find the right person. And I really do suggest the wait, rather than trying to force feelings that just aren't there on either side, that never ends well. Maybe increase your exposure? Expand your social circles and maybe put yourself out there more online? Or perhaps you're looking for the wrong women in general. Instead of focusing on the physical, go for the connection. I get it, every female-attracted person wants a hot girlfriend right? And don't get me wrong, attraction is important, however, I find a lot of men go after a girl specifically because she's hot, even though, hell, that girl's got no reason to want to be with them. Instead focus on the person for what they are and how they think. If you find a connection with someone who thinks like you, and you get along well that's great! There's nothing to say that can't be an attractive girl. I guess what I'm trying to say is get to know some girls as friends, see if you're actually compatible, and maybe go from there?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Have you tried an inflatable girlfriend?

Just wondering, you are not a fat smelly slob are you?

• Like Like x 3
  6. like snoop said inflatable is good you can pretend they are talking and they always stay the same i have one named cassandra no lie this isnt a joke i dont know if hes joking but they are good i been with it for 4 months now and no regrets i took her to mcdonalds once and everyone stared when i pushed the fries into her little mouth hole it was kinda sketchy but try it out they have a site i can give you there only like 40 dollars worth it trust

• Like Like x 2
  7. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEaKX9YYHiQ

8. lol church