Im Shmacked - For College Kids

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by ProGrowerz, Nov 19, 2011.

1. wvu, dont they let anyone in?

2. im shhhmackin started in the bay

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_j67gPqyRvk]Roach Gigz & Lil 4 Tay - Smackin - YouTube[/ame]

3. Except for your last statement, all of it is truely false, which makes you, sir, wrong. What's really wrong is that you feel like you can disgrace a great state of our country with your ignorant words.

For one, have you ever heard of coal, natural gas, wind power, timber, scrap metal, etcetera and their contribution to economy?

Second, did you know that a good amount of West Virginia-generated electricity goes directly to Maryland, to help keep YOUR lights on?

Third, to my knowledge, more state colleges/universities are easier to get into than not; and what bad comes from accepting more students into college than most?

Fourth, I filter and drink tap water everyday, many times a day. I also clean my filter every few days and there is barely any residuals, once I didn't clean it for a few weeks and not much at all, certainly no 'dirty'.....and bug parts? hah!

(not to be a dick, I just had to present the reality here and stand up for WV)

4. Theres an awful lot of butthurt towards this university

5. Don't take any showers with the coach

6. [quote name='"Danceswithjuub"']I go to Penn State[/quote]

I'm so sorry.

7. These two made me laugh really hard.:p That is all

8. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tP0Xod-L1Yw]I'm Shmacked The Movie : West Virginia University - St. Patricks Day 2012 - YouTube[/ame]
    Well fuck.... I've visited Motown loads of times, hell I honestly think 1/4 of my high school went to DubV and I cant really blame them. I've visted lots of party schools on the east coast from the Noles of FSU and the Gators at UF all the way up north to schools like Cuse and UConn and DubV really just beats them with excessive alcohol, just excessive. Were talking about a fucking fountain of jungle juice, like a fountain, frats dropping 10 grand on single parties with multiple live bands and mini snowboarding ramps. One of the kids who started this grew up in my neighborhood, nice kid, real straight. I'm a UMD alum and we are supposed to hate WVU but I cant hate on this vid, it's nuts. For all the flak WVU gets for being a bad school, its business and engineering programs aint too bad neither are the bio/chem programs. I think the business school cracks the top 30. Still easy as piss to get into to, my buddy back in HS got in with like a 2.0 and being out 1/2 the time.

9. Wow man, those parties were lame, I went to better HS parties...

Plans for going to Ole Miss? (I don't go there, just wondering)

10. where the fuck did you got to HS? And why the fuck didn't I go there back in the day? Ole Miss? Never been down to Mississippi, but if you have the extra time check out LSU or Tulane, I've been to Bama, and UT was pretty sweet too. Southern schools go pretty hard. IDK man I've never been to a bigger rager than the ones at WVU.

11. duPont Manual, its actually like a top 100 school (or was when I went there) in the nation, or maybe out of public schools.

Its not a big party school really, but 1 kid had tons of land and money and was pretty isolated. His parents would let him throw huge parties, we're talking a few acres of land, 3 barns with kids smoking and fucking, huge pool, pool house, huge house, enough room for about 12 pong tables on this little field area right by the house.

Also, all the surrounding high school kids would be in attendance, as well as a DJ and some college kids and creepy adults

12. #72 thexelement, Mar 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2012
    I know how that is, I went to the school fucking Beverly Hills 90210 was based off of. Also a top 100 school, blue ribbon and all that good shit. I mean I went to crazy parties back in HS, we were actually on TV a couple of times for parties and shit, parents would leave town and leave the kids at home with mansions, major parties. We had riot police come to one party. That WVU party I posted was most definitely not weak though. That shit was nuts, I dont think I ever went to a HS party that had 5 bands, untold DJs, a fountain of jungle juice, untold amounts of kegs, a snowboard ramp, and riots/car/buses getting destroyed. Just crazy, if you ever get a chance to visit WVU do it if you want to party.

13. Yea, I didn't get to watch that most recent one. The PSU one wasn't horrible either, but not something that would be considered like top 100 material imo.

We had one of those situations where the cops just let the party burn out, that was his last lol