Im Shmacked - For College Kids

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by ProGrowerz, Nov 19, 2011.

1. #41 NorCalPiff, Feb 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2012
    lol nooooo wayyyyyyyy. i lived in Connecticut my whole life until last summer & was always at rich kid parties. I come out to Nor Cal and want to blow my head off. Sacramento area is literally "The Armpit of America". I have friends that go to WV from high school, classy Shoreline kids. i go to a party with a beater & a Button Up Polo on over it and immediately get my dick sucked over here. all i get "your not like the guys i know i can't explain it".

just shut up beezy you are no better. fucking shitters around here. i make fun of my sister for some of her friends. disgusting. this probably makes me sound like SUCH an asshole, but whatever its who the fuck I am. i grew up on the Shoreline of Connecticut, in my book, birds of a feather flock together, I literally can't even find many friends around here besides girls because I end up hating everybody after an hour. girls for days, but that is not my interest in life. id rather chill with my homies back home royally fucked up than get pussy. its so funny, i always used to get sick of being around all the "Polo and Lacoste" (I'm just as guilty for wearing all of it) but now being around such trashy people, i was so privileged. i get really sad on the phone with my friends back home.

i guess its nice to "compete" with trashers like this around here then my homies like me back at home...

2. #42 biggg bassset, Feb 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2012
    Mmmm expensive T-shirt toilet paper.

I hate how some people need to judge what your wearing.

Some random bitch told me to put some shoes on the other day

3. Hey man that almost looked like any party anywhere.

Oh wait....

4. They visit 'party' schools and that's the best they can find? All the good parties must not allow cameras, because you can find 50 drunk idiots and semi-hot chicks at any college.

5. West Virginia has one of the lowest IQ populations of any state.

It has almost no economic contribution.

The state university is easy to get into and takes almost any applicants.
    (STD's are prevalent.)

The drinking water is so bad if you are to filter it, you will find a skim layer of dirty/bug parts/slime/etc. on the top.

Its just wrong.

However, it is quite beautiful in some parts.

6. I go to Penn State, and those videos are incredibly accurate.

I also can say that I tend to AVOID those kinds of people. (douche bags)

7. When I heard Nirvana used in one of the videos, any overwhelming sense of depression and anger came over me. What makes it worse is that most of the people shown here identify Nirvana by the one song used in this trailer. Everything about the band's music goes against what your documentary portrays - not the people necessarily but the culture.

I'm going to keep watching your videos only because I think I'm addicted to anger.

8. why is everyone mad about students that party? were you not included?

[​IMG]

9. oh fuck yeah i just got accepted to WVU

gonna get FUCKED up

10. Nothing against partying, but

this is what our generation is contributing to society: a documentary about partying.

GROUNDBREAKING.

11. I think every generation acted like this. We just have the cameras to film ourselves doing it... unfortunately...

12. [quote name='"DevinLong"']

Oklahoma is chill as fuck other than the laws. Come to OSU we love to party![/quote]

Oklahoma? U kidding lmao

13. I wasn't implying that we are the first to party hard. Rather, document and glorify the act more than necessary.

14. we threw crazier parties when i was 16...it looked like all the same people through the whole vid, in every room lol. triple keggers with 200+people, now thats a crazy fuckin party

15. I live in WV, and everyone I know from school that went to WVU are douchebags and whores as evidenced by OP's video. They think they're all cool cause apparently "dude the im schmacked shit didn't catch on till WVU did it" or some dumb shit. Yeah, great contribution to society there, guys.

Yeah. Not gonna waste time on that dumb shit, I have better stuff to do than watch idiots I know party lol

16. thats how facebook started lol

17. Fixed. :smoke:

18. Anyone who finds this video "cool"...

Traffic is ------> that'a way.

19. Lol...college comes once in your life why not live it up

got the rest of your life afterwards to have a boring life and do the same old shit everyday

20. Readin all these posts is very entertaining.. Bakkeddd... hahaha all about west virgina and shit.. So what i wanna ask is what makes west virgina even so bad? Lol seems like a cool party school though.