Im Shmacked - For College Kids

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by ProGrowerz, Nov 19, 2011.

1. Does anybody go to school to learn anymore?

2. now at the ripe old age of 22 ive settled down a little from my partying days, but i had attended wvu in the 07-08 school year, the year the princeton review voted it numero uno for partying. I will say that any college has good parties, especially bigger schools. but wvu is proud of its reputation as a party school. and its students work hard to keep it that way. While i was there, just to name a few, I encountered one of those preformed black fish ponds filled with 250 gallons of jungle juice, complete with huge fountain, girls gone wild filmed at a couple clubs there, parties where the KA boys spent 10,000 on booze and they ran out and had to get more. Parties with multiple live bands, with a mini snowboard park in the sloped yard, dozens of kegs and thousands of people. Grant street, and main off campus student housing area has what cannot be described as parties but as riots, youtube it. I could go on and on about the debauchery that takes place there. like penny pitcher nite at many of the local clubs. yes thats a pitcher of beer for 1 cent. Fridays were called drink and drown. all the clubs had a 5 buck cover and all the beer and mixed drinks you want for free.

and this doesn't even scratch the surface of the parties for the football games. A big party may be 50-100 people and huge party maybe 500, a huge event might have thousands, the WVU tailgate parties are attended by people that number in the six figures.

Ive spent weekends at Virginia Tech, Univ. of Maryland, UNC, FSU Penn State, Ohio State, Syracuse, and a shit load of other schools, and all my friends at those schools that came to visit me at wvu said that it hands down dominated in wild partying.

However thats not really my scene anymore, but i sure enjoyed it back then.

LETS GO....MOUNTAINEERS!!!

3. hell yeah man

4. [quote name='"rumblefish"']Does anybody go to school to learn anymore?[/quote]

hahahajajjahajajaaa what is this, the 90's?

5. I've visited WVU several times to see some of my friends and their student population as a whole has to be the trashiest and most crass college students I have ever had the displeasure to witness. I would be ashamed to say I graduated from that school.

Penn State isn't too far behind.

6. very true. will be making a vid at penn state for state pattys day

7. Jesus you guys are making me think I shouldn't go to wvu...

8. lil b in this one

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QigI1YN-o8]I'm Shmacked The Movie : Trailer #4 - New York University - YouTube[/ame]

9. Make that shit viewable on iphones

10. Wow. A contest in Douchbaggery.
    [​IMG]

11. People were having trouble with watching on phones but we fixed it. You should be good now

12. Im Shmacked has been gettin a lot more attention lately. Check out some new footage!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-smJgyIPyAg]I'M SHMACKED x UNSEEN FOOTAGE x PSU - YouTube[/ame]

13. Someone watched the jersey shore and got an idea.. There really is no difference though, both are filled with douche bags trying to be cool..

14. I've seen better parties at 10 am on a Saturday at the University of Michigan.

15. what makes it the worst in country?! lol. have you ever lived there, or even taken the time to appreciate and enjoy what WV is and has within it's borders? I've spent my whole life living in West Virginia, and I love everything about it. If you're from some pampered high-class family or are a thoroughbred city dweller, then WV may not appeal to you, but God is my witness I am blessed to live where I do, and to have grown up where i have. Ignorance must be bliss, my friend. I would like to know why you feel this way though, is it because of things you've heard, rumors, stereotypes, etc, or from personal experience/generalization?

16. cant wait for the full documentary

17. bare white people! wheres the multiculturalism? i need me some colored chicks too!!!

18. i can tell none of them know what being smacked is. anybody that refers to be "smacked" when drunk and high on WEED is a lame in my book.

smizzacked. bay area. bangkdadangdang on ya bitch. pop, WHOAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

I've been to plenty of college parties, i fucking hate them. only good thing is to get pussy.

19. 1:31

don't think anybody really understands how much i fucking hate those fucks.

i was friends with those kind of kids before my shoulders were destroyed when i played football and basketball. worst kids ever. they were hella mean to the nerdy kids (i would always tell the kids afterwards or in a random class to just ignore them cause there faggots). i didn't want to be labeled as that just because thats who i put myself around.

those faggots were the ones that got .7 Dubs back in my days

bahahahahahahahaah