I'm seriously the stupidest fucking person alive

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Cataclismic, Jan 15, 2010.

1. God I'm fucking dumb. I was ph testing my plant in the living room earlier and left it at the back door in the sun while i got my testing stuff together. 3 hours later my dad makes me dinner and as i go to my seat I see my plant sitting right there beside me. My sister sees me looking at it and stares at me. I go to leave the table and i grab it and go to the kitchen and put the cup in my pocket so i can get it to my room. I could have been soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fucked if they noticed that a weed plant was sitting in the dining room. Thank jesus that they didn't notice. And it's amazingt that I saw it when i did because my dad got up and got the dog food sitting next to it after I left. I know i know "don't grow in ur parents house" I'm so lucky yet such a dumbass

2. Wow... Gratz lol.

Dont be a tard next time XD

3. Man like honestly I could've been so fucked. The fact it sat for 4 hours. 30 minutes of that time I had left the house and came back and no one saw it

4. well -- just imagine how extremely screwed your family will be if your obvious carelessness were to land them in cuffs.

You should not be growing in a home where people are unaware of the risk you are putting them in.

and I agree with all of your self-assessments.

5. I don't know how they didn't notice. My dad is more of the kind of person who will see something and not say anything about it but still I've got to be smarter about it

6. Whether you are the stupidest person alive or not depends on what you do next. You say you intend to get smarter about it -- then don't grow in your parents house. If you try it again, even after this incident and all the warnings you've read on this site, then respectfully you are not getting any smarter about it, and in fact I would say that you could accurately apply the label from the thread title to yourself at that point.

I agree with you, you do need to be smarter about it. And the smart conclusion is: don't do it in your parents' house.

7. Do you think maybe your dad saw it and just isn't saying anything?:eek:

8. And thats why Im glad I had my kids young.....so Im not 60yrs old when they start trying to hide their dumb ass decisions from me, lol, hope you do the right thing and take the advice given by the above folks :eek:

9. you definitely should NOT be growing in someones home without there knowledge..how old are you? your sister? you could send your parents to jail and end up in foster care if you and sis are underage!!