Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Im seriously debating..

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by random_man, Mar 13, 2009.

1. weather I should take a little less than an ounce to Colorado
    Im flying and I am putting it in my bag and Im checking my baggage
    I have it in a freezer lock storage bag in a deodorant thing in my suit case in between some clothes
    I am kinda worried about the xray machines because yeah they xray right through my shit
    so I need some reassurance not just some whats the worst that could happen speech can somebody help me out?

2. oh i got your reassurance.....

reassurance of bein X-rayed

3. i've never flown with weed before but i've heard some ideas on this forum that sound pretty legit like mailing your weed
    if you know where you're going then why don't you mail it to yourself? if it doesn't get through then you just lost some weed but at least you cant get arrested (don't put a return address obviously)

i've never seen a dog at LAX before (international and domestic) but i'm pretty sure they have them...

i guess if you want to take it just be extra careful of careless mistakes. like don't take shampoo and stuff with you because of that new law where you can only bring a certain amount of ounces and they have to be in a ziploc bag...
    just don't give them any reason to check your luggage. i'm not sure if the xray machine can see it though

4. Dont be worried about the xray machines. Be worried about drug dogs, and TSA hand searching your bag. Its a VERY bad idea. I would say the chances of you getting caught are less than 10%. Colorado has lots of weed. dont be an idiot. A freezer lock bag will not prevent smell, neither will the deoderant...at least for a dog. So dont give yourself a false sense of security. I would highly suggest against it.

5. False information. You can still get arrested even with a fictitious return address. They will arrest whoever signs for it.

I have seen plenty of dogs at LAX, both international and domestic. Most were probably bomb dogs I would think.

6. well its packed in it tight enough that I think it might just end up looking like the bar that was inside it before
    but I dunno without x raying it
    and you may be right that they cant see it but I want some hard core info
    oh and like I said Im checking my bags

7. You wont get reassurance cause it's a pretty bad idea.

8. really? i didn't know that but thanks since i was planning on doing this in the future since i think someone from GC posted you couldn't get arrested

you've seen dogs at LAX? i know they have them but i've never seen them...probably cause i don't really pay attention or they just haven't gone near me before

9. IT's just a very stupid idea trying to take drugs on a plane. Its not like you can't get weed in Colorado so why take a chance???

10. I read a thread here about this same issue, and their thread was full of a lot more legitimate responses and smarter ideas. One, the dogs there aren't drug dogs they're bomb dogs, and the security there are searching for bombs, not primarily drugs.

I wouldn't advise doing it, but I'd search a bit more around here first rather than trust these inexperienced idiots.

11. Thank you this has to be the best reply yet :hello:
    +rep

12. You are a dumb ass if you think that dogs at the airport aren't also searching for drugs. Get your head out of your ass!!

13. Lol you think it's the best reply cause it's what you want to believe.

In reality, there ARE drug dogs. They aren't all bomb dogs mate. you better believe it.

14. I'm just saying I read a thread about the exact same issue and it was said that flying domestic is safe but international has drug dogs, but don't go solely off of my advice.

Although one method of storing was emptying a bottle of shampoo, putting the bud in it in a baggy and then putting the shampoo back in it.

Edit* I've also never done this and be aware that it's of course extremely risky, but at least know of the subject.

15. i wouldnt take it if i were you. we have a lot of good weed here in colorado. were not only the mile high city, but also the really high city.

16. lol yeah it really is but Ive got an Idea
    (idea at bottom)

yeah I did some reasearch and it said that shampoo idea was shit because they xray all checked baggage and it shows up

lmao yeah but Im staying with my uncle and I think hes cool with it, he used to smoke and a whole lot of other shit but im not sure, and I dont have time to go out into the city and just wonder around trying to find somone that looks like they would sell me anything

ok and as for the Idea I heard its best to keep it on you in your dick region
    im thinking that I wipe down the outside of the first bag with rubbing alcohol
    pour a little in the second bag, put the first bag in there, wipe down the second
    and pour a little in the third bag and put the second bag in there
    wear some boxer breifs or just some whitey tidieys and like I said crotch it

opinions?

17. The worst that can happen is Federal drug trafficking charges. Don't be stupid.

18. I get that but Ive herd lots of people getting away with crotching it on domestic flights
    so Im still wanting to know is my idea any good

im thinking that I wipe down the outside of the first bag with rubbing alcohol
    pour a little in the second bag, put the first bag in there, wipe down the second
    and pour a little in the third bag and put the second bag in there
    wear some boxer breifs or just some whitey tidieys and like I said crotch it

opinions?

19. It's against the rules to discuss trafficking or methods thereof here. Just sayin', if mod sees this thread there could be some trouble for some people.

20. i know someone in TSA. she said they mostly look for weapons and bombs and mostly leave weed alone. sounds risky though. I've brought my pipe before in the luggage. (not carry on)