Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Im seasoned but whats the best way to get blasted off a lil weed??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Lotek-Rider, Mar 26, 2011.

1. Ugh my dealer of like 3 years shorted me for the first time ever! As soon as he handed it to me I knew it was light and he just said its really compact and breaks up nicely, but it doesnt. So im already down to the last nug :(

I read on here a while ago that taking a mongiod hit super low to the ground, like squating, then standing up to exhale gets you pretty messed up if you hold it for a long time. Seemed to work for me what about you?

What else could get me super fazed??? :hello:

2. eat a mango 30 mins before.
    then use a bowl/bong/bubbler/pipe etc and take smaller/normal sized hits and hold them in for like 5 seconds.

3. Does the mango really work? Seems like witch craft.

4. Vaporize it.

5. yes. :D

6. Mango does work.

7. "I read on here a while ago that taking a mongiod hit super low to the ground, like squating, then standing up to exhale gets you pretty messed up if you hold it for a long time."

that's no different from "the choking game". you're just feeling messed up from a lack of oxygen and sudden strain

8. 6 letter gravity bong enough said.not everyone can afford a vaporizer

9. Vaporize it till its a nice brown and smoke the vaped weed.

10. Pack a bowl and solar hit it, trust me it will seem like it lasts forever

11. A lot of people will say vape because it conserves bud but that isn't even an option for me.I'd say bong or correctly made edibles.

12. So excited to eat a mango! And sadly I dont have a vape.

I would use a bong but to me it seems like a lot of weed gets sucked through. I will probably just use my chillum. Maybe my bong tho, idk!! :hello: