Im scared....

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Antartica, Oct 24, 2009.

1. I met this stoner chick like maybe a week ago and I don't know what to do. Im a shy guy IRL and tommorow she wants me to go to her house so we can maybe watch a movie? Apparently no one is going to be at her house or something tommorow. I've never even gone out with a girl before and I only started going afterschool with her for the past 4 days in a row; Are things going too fast? I know I want sex but now that its actually within my grasp im scared LOL. What do I do? She's pretty and I don't want to let her down but i've felt like im going to throw up for the past 5 hours just thinking about it. She wanted me to go see her today but I just said no because I was afraid. WHAT DO I DO?!?!?!

• Like Like x 1
  2. be yourself man go smoke some nugget with her youll be fine :cool:

3. First.. have confidence.

If she wants ya then you obviously have somethin to be confident about.

Go over, "watch a movie" get ya nut.. become a man.

Report back with results

4. what they said.

5. Dude, calm down and stop worrying, you're just freaking yourself out. Just go with the flow, stop worrying and you'll be fine.

6. god damn, dude. relax. you got your whole life ahead of you and even if bad things happened it wont be the end of the world. sounds to me like you got nothing to worry about, so stop worrying.

go be yourself. act more, think less.

7. throw up, youll feel much better.

seriously whenever i feel like i gotta puke, and then i puke i feel fucking great after amiright?!?

8. hm, now that i think about it, i usually do feel much better afterward. but not immediately after.

9. yeah lol after smoking two bowls I feel better about it now.... I suppose i'll just let what happens happen.

10. just dont do this

• Like Like x 1
  11. Keeping in mind the possibility of cumming immediately and farting, I suggest you jack off like 5 times and smoke like 5 grams of weed before heading over to her house.

12. Just try to chill and keep your mind off of it. Be yourself, and don't try to be someone you are not. She likes you for a reason. So just try to keep your mind off of all the things that could go wrong and focus on the things that could go right. It's easier said than done but it's worth a try.

13. hahahahah thats great

14. Lol jus go over smoke some bud and if yall get busy the weed will guide you!

15. LOL you don't need to worry about sex bro. Just enjoy the movie and get some practice acting comfortable around the opposite sex.

Just pretend it's an RPG and you're leveling your "comfort" stat, lol.

Trust me, sex is NOT likely to happen before you can chill a bit. :D

16. haha Blazed i remember that thread lol im baked and you reminding me of that whole thread lol too funny man +rep

• Like Like x 1

17. haha i wish i thought about it this way a loooong time ago +rep

18. clean the pipes first before going over so you won't be a 3 pump dump, then hit that shit like a mad man all night.

19. i am totally tripping balls...haha i can't believe i just typed that haha i can't belive that came out right

20. This is part of why most guys suck with women, they think about sex before it can even happen.

Just be yourself (obviously she likes you so you won't screw things up unless you start acting weird about wanting to fuck) and when you guys are starting to get into each other, then start thinking about moving towards sex.