I'm scared my friend is going to turn into a serial killer

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Alrex, Mar 18, 2012.

1. He probably has issues..ask him what the fish symbolically means to him.

2. Ask if he likes fish sticks.

3. You need to kill him before he can get to you. It's survival of the fittest man

4. Thank god im not the only one...

i've been waiting for this day to come for so long.

5. Hey.

Some people eat poop, some people cum on fish.

Nuff' said.

6. I'm going to answer questions once I get to a computer, can't multiquote on my iPhone.

I remember when I was younger (13) and we got our first jobs, we both worked in a fish processing factory where we gutted, packaged and cleaned fish. I remember him making a joke about fucking the fishes mouth and how good it must feel. Now I'm beginning to think it wasn't a joke, and he didn't eat the salmon we got to take home after our shift

7. i can fap to this.

8. [quote name='"Alrex"']I'm going to answer questions once I get to a computer, can't multiquote on my iPhone.

I remember when I was younger (13) and we got our first jobs, we both worked in a fish processing factory where we gutted, packaged and cleaned fish. I remember him making a joke about fucking the fishes mouth and how good it must feel. Now I'm beginning to think it wasn't a joke, and he didn't eat the salmon we got to take home after our shift[/quote]

Go on..........................

9. holly molly man

10. I guess he really LOVES fish. Funny how that'll work in his favour when he gets a girlfriend, if you know what I mean :D