I'm scared my friend is going to turn into a serial killer

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Alrex, Mar 18, 2012.

1. [quote name='"Heosphoros"']

Not sure you understand. He's not turned on by jacking off on a goldfish. He's turned on by jacking off on something that is in a state of DYING. That's what makes it serial killer like. He has the EXACT same fetish as someone who kills people for sexual pleasure does.[/quote]

Re-read what OP wrote. He jacks off to the fish, takes it out long enough to cum on it, and puts it back. That's not taking pleasure from killing something, that is wanting to cum ON the thing that gets you off in the first place.

Not saying I condone it, but I understand the mentality behind it.

2. Actually just read it a third time, after he cums is the part that worries me. Letting it suffocate in his cum is troubling to say the least

3. [quote name='"Ganoo"']

Re-read what OP wrote. He jacks off to the fish, takes it out long enough to cum on it, and puts it back. That's not taking pleasure from killing something, that is wanting to cum ON the thing that gets you off in the first place.

Not saying I condone it, but I understand the mentality behind it.[/quote]

I re-read it, and still stand by what I said. He puts it back sure, but he's still turned on by it suffocating. It has absolutely nothing to do with the goldfish....it's the suffering. The goldfish is dying, and I think it's pretty clear that's what turns him on. He doesn't let it actually die, but that's still what he's turned on by.

So no....I think it's the same fetish, it's just awfully hard to almost kill somebody and then "put them back".

4. Why did I open this thread?

5. I caught him just before he did it again
    [​IMG]

6. Your exact words were that its normal for someone young to have weird fetishes :confused:

7. [quote name='"Bluntman00"']

Your exact words were that its normal for someone young to have weird fetishes :confused:[/quote]

It is. It's normal for people going through puberty do have weird fetishes. Never did I say it's normal for anyone to do what OP's friend did. In fact, if you'd actually read, in multiple posts I say very specifically how bizarre I think this is, even in the post you were quoting. Never did I say it wasn't. Just that it's even MORE disturbing that he's 21. Slightly less disturbing does not equal normal, nor should any line of logic lead you to believe such.

8. #28 Bluntman00, Mar 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2012
    Oh, how in the world could someone have gotten the idea that was what you were implying :rolleyes: From reading your posts I got the idea that you thought it was weird but not unacceptable for someone young. Yes I may have misunderstood but you cant act like what you wrote couldn't have easily been taken out of context.

EDIT: Also, I wasn't the only person who misunderstood you either if you go back and look.

9. #29 Heosphoros, Mar 18, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2012
    [quote name='"Bluntman00"']

Oh, how in the world could someone have gotten the idea that was what you were implying :rolleyes: From reading your posts I got the idea that you thought it was weird but not unacceptable for someone young. Yes I may have misunderstood but you cant act like what you wrote couldn't have easily been taken out of context.[/quote]

xD. I think someone young could get over something like this. I'm sorry that in your mind that translates to totally normal? I think someone 21 can't. My posts attest to such, and honestly, seeing as you've obviously read my posts (but decided to cut quotes where you wanted), you must have read all the parts where I was you know...disgusted and all that. Sorry but none of that implies that it's normal for a young teen to masturbate on a goldfish. Sorry you randomly thought otherwise, but honestly my posts are pretty godamn clear.

Weird fetish doesn't automatically translate to jacking off on a goldfish. There's plenty of weird sexual things that inexperienced people with sudden feelings do. Is masturbating on a goldfish a really concerning? No shit, the fact you got anything other then that from my posts....

My point was ONLY that it's very very concerning he's a full grown man. That's very very clear, and if that part doesn't particularly concern you I don't know what to tel you.

10. Maybe he's trying to make this

Attached Files:

11. dude i am FAR to high for this

12. I'm gonna go buy a pet fish now...

13. kill your friend because he's an animal abusing piece of shit.

14. Dude, get a new friend. Real shit that dude is a serial killer/rapest in the making.

Sure he doesn't kill the fish, but he almost does each time. Its not so much as the fish, but the suffering of it. The fact that it is dying and that he's the cause for it. Sooner or later that won't be enough. He'll need the fish to actually die so he can get off after a while. Then it'll escalate until finally he's killing women.

Your friend needs help dude. If he's a really close friend and he has been for years then maybe you can take him to therapy. If not I say stay the fuck away from that dude, he's got serious fucking issues.

15. For your sake, stay on his good side.

16. OP you need to keep fueling his fetish.

17. I think you need to dress up in a goldfish costume and hangout with your friend.

18. I'll be the first one in the thread to give some practical advice in OP's friends' best interest. Tell him to see a psychiatrist.

19. I'm sure the fish enjoys it.