im scared im caught

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by green_buds, May 21, 2017.

1. Ok so me and a buddy went to our guerilla site 2 weeks ago it took about an hr to dig holes and haul dirt. The site is on a dirt road on private property. Its about a 3 minute walk back in the woods. I had to leave my truck there. On the road. I know dumb.. We got everything out there and by this time a guy came up to my truck in his truck from down the road. Lickily i dont think he saw us in the woods. I sped out of there eventualy the guy caught up. I told him i sped off because he scared me. I went back with the buddy 2 days later to remove all the plants wich where still there. Im scared guys im not sure if he went back out found my plants and put up a camera..

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. Can leo still bust me for growing if they never yanked any plants for evidence? What should i do. Should i be worried? Im sure the guy got my plate number

3. you will be fine! Just find a better place

• Like Like x 2
  4. Three minutes off the road is lazy as hell bro. This is your freedom. Have a friend drop you off. and come back after he gets a call.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Your right i fucked up. Think ill be fine pibky? Been a week and the only thing in that spot is dirt now

6. I wouldnt go back, unless it was 3am

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  7. Im def not going back. Theres nothing there now i even packed up my indoor.

8. Monkey do you think ill be alright? Should i stop being paranoid that he put up a trail cam or called leo? Just frustrating..

9. Your good. They would have come by now, and who's to say you weren't just looking at some plants you heard about. Relax.

• Like Like x 3
  10. Your sure they wouldve come by now? Im just worried cuz the way i pulled off looked a little sketchy i almost know he took my plate number and he followed me when i was going about 90 Verry stupid of me.. It was also about 2am so it was real sketch on my part

11. Did the other guy say he was the land owner? I wonder what the other dude was doing?

12. He said i was in front of his drive after he finally caught up was wondering what i was doing didnt know if i broke down or something. i said i was takin a leak and he scared me the plants where on the other side of the road

13. It was on a weekend day, i had to leave my friend in the woods when i drove off and came back picked him off and got out there

14. Maybe he was afraid you found his plants.

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. Man i sure fuckin hope so... And hope he isnt trying to get me arrested ug

16. I beleive that karmas a bitch tho and even if i did find someones plants i wouldnt take them and would never go back

17. Thanks for all the comments if anyone wants to add anything else or has been in a similar situation let me know. It seemed like there was a lot more cop presence in my verry small town this weekend to maybe im just paranoid lol..

18. I once went to a crop of mine years ago and when I got there all my plants were gone and all that was left was a stake in the ground with a note in a ziplock bag attached to it. It was from the police department, and it stated " These illegal marijuana plants have been seized pursuant to blah blah clause blah blah...I freaked and crawled out of the woods fearing being seen by cameras. Nothing ever happened though. Probably paranoid

19. I told my granpa what happend and he seems to thunk they woulda took all the plants if they found them so i probably am being paranoid. Your story above kind of confirms it.

20. Can a mod delet this thread?