Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I'm running away!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Old Toby, Jul 25, 2007.

1. High all[​IMG]
    I just recieved a phone call from a friend of mine who is dropping everything to go to Amsterdam for a few months and asked if I would go too!
    Soooo I am dropping everything too, I just called work and told them that a relation has died and i have to go away. I'm only going for a few days cos I cant just leave my grow but I am going to make the most of it!, We are heading off tonight at 11pm and i cant wait!:hello:

2. dude thats so freakin awesome i envy u lol. make sure u have the best few days of your life :)

3. Damn dude, sick. I hope to go there for my birthday (mom is gonna get me a trip to somewhere). Go get blazed :D there is a good site if u google it that has a list of a lot of the ADam Coffee shops and reviews from people. Take some pics if u can. Have a good safe trip.

**EDIT**

Found it:
    http://www.coffeeshop.freeuk.com/ACDfrmGu.html?ACDpage=General/GenCS.html

4. [quote name='marygoround']Damn dude, sick. I hope to go there for my birthday (mom is gonna get me a trip to somewhere). Go get blazed :D there is a good site if u google it that has a list of a lot of the ADam Coffee shops and reviews from people. Take some pics if u can. Have a good safe trip.

**EDIT**

Found it:
    http://www.coffeeshop.freeuk.com/ACDfrmGu.html?ACDpage=General/GenCS.html

Nice one man I am gonna print that up and study it on the plane goin over!

I'm just dropping everthing and I just dont care cos I deserve this after all the shit I've takin in the past few months!:hello:

5. Nice nice, hope you have fun bro!

6. IIRC i think you cant just "move" to a'dam.

7. Rite so im off, this my last post before i fly away to the land of tulips!:wave:
    C u all soon:hello:

8. niceeeeeeeeeeee............

9. I'll remember that when I go Cory. Thanks:smoking:

10. Whenever going to a country overseas be careful. Its fucking huge in europe and alot of different things. Specially jail time in them countrys are insane,. Never try bringing anything back, them prisions are harsh!

11. name a few good small towns outside A'dam!! I wanna let my buddy know he's headed there in a few weeks.