Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Im right, right?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BlueD, Nov 6, 2010.

1. #1 BlueD, Nov 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2010
    Theres these two girls that are friends of mine(nothing sexual, just friends). Anyway, they call me up like at 10:00pm, asking me to smoke them out. Let me tell you, I was pretty lit. I had just hit the bong, on some amazing grand daddy purp. I dont know why, but i said i would. I personally think it was because I was letting my dick think. They agree to pick me up and then i realize after i hung up my cell that these bitches were using me for weed. My phone rang and I picked it up. It was them and they were outside. I told them I was going to go sleep because honestly I didn't want to smoke them out, and that they should of hit me up earlier. I felt retarded because i should of just said "FUCK YOU GUYS", but im to much of a nice guy i guess:smoke:.

Anyway, im right, right?

2. nothing like a bunch of dry ass bitches bummin off you to kill your high.
    fuck them dude. tell them to buy their own shit or suck the cock. hahaha.

3. Well man, I think if you say you're going to do something, you should do it. I mean, I don't really think it's cool that you said they could come over and then ditched. You should have told them no right off the bat, or that they'd have to throw down cash.

But otherwise, yeah, they were probably using you for weed. And yes, that's a fucked up thing to do.

4. Ya should have just turned there dry asses down immediately, kinda fucked to make drive down then bein all "Psyche, you crazy bitches!"

5. lol, but yeah you're right. Should of told them what's up before they were outside.

6. I'm one of those crazy bitches

lol jk but seriously man its all about cost and benefits... sure you smoke 10$ of tree, but the benefit is that you could unleash a freak and that my friend is priceless and what life is all about... but just grow up and be a hermit and hoard your weed... its all gonna be smoked sooner or later and 10 years from now you'll be like omg i'm so glad i got to smoke the next 2 days instead of smokin out some hos...

5/7 times that i've smoked girls out i've seen ALL of them naked... (parties count for 2 of those):hello:

oh and i have a hot tub too so it's definantly a plus

7. My cousin and her friend just tried doing that to me the other day. I said hell no :devious: I hate when girls do that. It's definitely a double standard

8. Its no double standard. I know guys who do that shit as much as girls

At least girls have the excuse that i may find them sexually attractive. What the fuck is the dudes excuse baha.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvnpYNYoFvw]YouTube - Cypress Hill / Can I get a hit?[/ame]

9. Haha WTF You know guys that do that? Wow, my friend who just started smoking felt so bad for me smoking him out once, and it wasn't a big deal to me at all. I think it's a double standard that girls just expect to get blazed out because they're girls. My friend's mom even told her not to buy weed because she's a girl! it definitely is a DS:mad:

10. Hell yea you're right, we get paid 30cents more cause we need to smoke more weed!

11. i mean if i had weed like that....i woulda done it.....like fuck i mean wat bad can come from smokin wit 2 girls besides jus loosin ur bag? i mean its not like u gotta get em stoned off there ass...if you only had a little bit of weed i understand....but if ur sittin on like a half oz fuck it why not lol....unless it becomes like an every week thing then thats some bullshit..

12. I don't know, man. I love getting baked, and I love hanging out with chicks (even if nothings gonna happen). And if I have some extra pot to smoke, I'll gladly blaze up some ladies.

13. Fuck weed fiends. I knew a girl that anytime someone would spark up, shed run over 'ive never smoked weed before, mind if I try?' Every fucking party she went to. You made a wise choice

14. Yeah man your right. Think with your lungs instead of your dick always.

15. i fucking hate girls that smoke weed because they never pay and are just major buzzkills. you were in the right. you hold all the power when you smoke people out. you have the right to decide the order, who gets greens, and what music you listen to. fuck girls.

16. I believe you did the right thing, but went about it the wrong way.

Shoulda told em straight up, i aint got cash to be smoking yas out, ur welcome to come round and chill, if you throw down some green or cash theres no problems.

Chicks are fun to smoke with IMO, so a one off thing and i probably wouldn't of cared if they were chill and i thought i could chop in :p

Buuuuut to each his own. You dont want PEOPLE around who are mochas anyways..

ASKING FOR A HIT, PLEASE DUN BE OFFENDED. CAUSE THIS WEED COST MONEY. IM THE ONE WHO HAS TO SPEND IT.

17. Damn dude, im 0/2

18. Shit maaaaan, I don't even talk to girls because of stuff like this.

19. I looked at both sides of the argument and I must say pretty legit views. It really was my bad for not being straightforward, but when i'm high i tend to forget my ownership, and turn into almost a hippie--I have no materialistic sense and get the "you're my brother/sister, we're all brothers/sisters" mentality. Honestly, I get where some of you guys are coming from when you say smoking with a chick is hella fun and pussy is pussy. Since we're being so honest, let me just tell you straight-off the bat I would totally beat both girls. Just beat though because these girls are so retarded. Some of the stupid shit they do can be compared to whole debate on a mosque on ground zero. The only reason I didn't smoke them out is because I felt like I was being used. Another main point is they hit me up so late. I mean do I look like a 7/11 for weed? It isn't that hard to get a number and hit up a dealer. I need rest shi...do I not?:smoke:

20. Burning with bitches? Hell no. You drink with bitches, never waste the herb on a chick my dude.