Im really trying to let this go long enough. I see amber? One week and cut?

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by MedicalMonster, Mar 5, 2016.

1. I see amber, cloudy and some clear. Flush and harvest??? Or go more? Theirs still white pistils coming out. But iu heard i cant rely on it. Its on day 58 of flower
    ready.jpg
    12810374_1579639458941329_135388007_o.jpg

2. I suggest you take a bunch of trich pics close to the bud on a number of your buds, go wash your face, come back and look through the pics and see if on average the trichs are how you want them for harvest.

3. It's more personal taste, and what you want out of your high; myself, I'd flush and cut at this point.

4. Tbhis is a clipped sugar leaf quite new. So ill flush and harvest :) !!!!

Here is the pistils worrying me but its popcorn. BOYS - I think were close. (Fuck.. on camera their not so white....)
    IMAG0436.jpg
    IMAG0437.jpg
    IMAG0438.jpg
    IMAG0439.jpg

5. You know what illl let it go two weeks more. ftw

• Like Like x 1
  6. I would concur with that. Just check them each day, it isn't hard. If you cut to early you get head high energy buzz, possibly anxiety and paranoia. Let go, you get a head high, a body high, and a nice mellow ride. Strain dependent of course. I like to try for a good balance, but I would rather in almost every case, choose a mellow ride than an anxious one.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Totally right. Thats smart thinking.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Good looking plant all in all though

Sent from my LGMS345 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  9. Thanks alot man. I put everything i got into this. Temp, hum, lst, hst, ,led, hps, mh, cfl, its got all spectrum's. So im going lights out for 48 hours. Lights out sat night. Monday chop. Temps in res and tent will drop to about 10-15c. EEEEEEEK IM EXCITED!

I chopped a piece off from last week. Dank.... but not ready. IMAG0469_1.jpg

Day 64 of flower last night.
    2.jpg

Attached Files:

• 3.JPG
      File size:
      10.2 MB
      Views:
    • 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      286.4 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      406.7 KB
      Views:
    • 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      File size:
      431.9 KB
      Views:
    • DSC_0003.jpg
      DSC_0003.jpg
      File size:
      360.3 KB
      Views:
    • DSC_0006.jpg
      DSC_0006.jpg
      File size:
      532.9 KB
      Views:
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Harvest 21-03-2016 Black - Golden berry
    DSC_0038.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  11. 100Gr dry. Very bad vegging on my part. And flowering initiation was done through a scrog with no previous experience. :( Its little sister is going to yield more. This Journal. (Little Miss Golden Berry - Indica Dominant)

12. 15 percent is a good number. It will continue during drying and cure. What king of buzz do u like?

Sent from my VK815 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Sativa hit pretty much right off the bat. Id say it has a relatively low ceiling and if you try to hit it too hard you really couch lock yourself. Its a great one hit wonder for the morning. I just made the bho, same thing. Not a high ceiling, But sativa head rush. No face melting and sweating though

14. Its a get up and clean your room type buzz. do something kinda high

• Like Like x 1
  15. Looks good man

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1