Im really tired at the lack of respect blunts/joints have been receiving lately

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Kurt Cobain, Feb 14, 2009.

1. [quote name='Scorpiana']Kinda splitting hairs there. Not to mention a properly rolled blunt will stay lit for a good while anyway so as opposed to light up for every hit.

Let me break it down to you son.

"I love how people say its a waste of weed, when you can put like the EXACT same amount of weed you were going to put into your bowl in the blunt/joint, and still get baked. "

"If you mean bowl as in dry pipe, it doesnt constantly burn like a blunt/joint."

If you mean bowl as in dry pipe, we would rewrite it as:

"you can put like the EXACT same amount of weed you were going to put into your drypipe in the blunt/joint, and still get baked. "

The reply "...it doesnt constantly burn like a blunt/joint."

"The drypipe doesnt constantly burn like a blunt/joint"

"Not to mention a properly rolled blunt will stay lit for a good while anyway so as opposed to light up for every hit." -Scorpiana

That means you are agreeing with me that the blunt will keep burning.

What do you mean by "im splitting hairs?"

fuck dude, killed my high typing this shit out to educate u

2. His music is good but of mainstream well known bands he is one of the weakest guitar players ever.

3. i barely smoke glass, today i smoked a blunt and two joints and mad bong rips, and each individual wrapped marijuana product got me higher than the bong hits,
    i also feel hood as hell smoking a blunt driving through the projects with my tunes blastin,
    there's no way i can have more fun smoking a bong, than a blunt or a real fat joint

4. Dude, stop flaming and listen to yourself. I'm an 18 year old white kid, and I love blunts. Do I sound gangster to you? No. And when you say gangsters, do you even know who gangsters are? Not fricken rappers and people in the ghetto, people who are involved in organized crime, I think everyone has completely forgotten that since people like 50 cent and such came along.

And I personally love joints, way more than bowls, it's so much more chill.

5. #85 Scorpiana, Feb 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2009

You didn't educate me on anything dude, I know exactly what I said. I agreed that a blunt will keep burning, but obviously I wasn't saying it's a bad thing. That's why I compared it to having to keep lighting a bowl. I said you were splitting hairs because you were being petty by saying how its constantly burning when the other person said something about you can use the same amount of weed. It's not wasting much of anything and you'll still get just as high, especially when it's constantly being pulled on.

You might wanna rethink what you're breaking down next time you wanna educate me son.

6. After a long day, a nice blunt, filled with some beautiful dank, there is nothing better.

preferably a grape Optimo, this particular one happens to be filled with Jack Herrer ( burned veautifully, 1.3 grams)
    [​IMG]

when I smoke a blunt, I fully appreciate the rolling, and the experience of weed. Puffing a burner with some friends, relaxing. Nothing better. Sometimes with a bong and pieces you just feel detached from marijuana. Its just smoke this shit and get high. You gotta take in the full expierence.

7. wow you just proved how simple minded you are, congrats

8. bongs seem to give me a better hit

9. if u think blunts are a cultural thing...im calling you a spoiled white snob. TO suggest only us spics and ******s smoke blunts is atrocious. When I get up with my friends who are white its ritualistic to roll a blunt and chill. At home though I use glass, bub, blunts whatevs, And trust me sir I am not Low class. Just because someon is of ethnic decent doesnt make them low class asshole

10. This argument is pointless.

In my opinion blunts are clearly inferior to pipes and bongs. Nothing could be more obvious. The only thing blunts and joints have on glass is their convenience and potential for concealment. It looks a bit shady to hit a pipe while walking down the street, but not so much a blunt.

And Joints are healthier than blunts. Taste better too.

I will say that there is an artistic quality about rolling a blunt/joint. After you're done and look at the finished product there is a sense of pride in your creation. But for maximum effect with a smaller amount of weed, glass is the way to go.

I think Manswers or something claims bongs get you 72% higher than blunts. But my friend gives me that statistic every time he's high (whether we're hitting bongs or blunts) and he seems to change it each time. Some days it's 72%, others it's 83. :rolleyes:

11. exactly, but some peoplec ant accept this and will continue to argue. i mean i love glass but im not being biased at all.

im not saying that glass is BETTER than blunts because thats just an opinion, but theyre clearly more efficient, and anyone who argues against that is in denial imo

12. i'm predicting that soon there will be a civil war amongst blades. blunt and joint smokers vs. glass. we will battle to the death and it will be the end of the cannabis subculture as we know it.

13. i agree with you! i love blunts. joints are good too, but i think blunts are the best way to smoke. not everyone has a bong/vape available 24/7, and blunts kind of grow on you. plus, what could be more fun than smoking weed that tastes like "wet cherry"? lol. my favorite blunt flavor.:smoke:

14. I smoke out of glass and not joints blunts etc.. paper is constantly burning and wasting precious smoke.

15. hmm..a civil war you say...WELL..then I would like to take the side of the blunt/joint smokers...I love a good bong rip or smoking glass...having smoked out of glass most of the time..but if it came down to a choice...i'd have to choose blunts...i mean...there is NOTHING like a blunt with homies in my opinion...NOTHING...and as it being for "ghetto" or ''low class'' people only smoking blunts...i call bullshit....

but honestly...who gives a shit...smoke what YOU want to smoke and let your fellow blade smoke what they want...lets just all GET HIGH AND CHILL :D

16. I like joints and blunts for the lack of paraphenalia. Papers are legal, just keep some cig tobacco nearby and white owl blunts are legal and not suspicious until you cut em. I like smoking a blunt better than anything else, especially with 3-4 people in a car listening to music and passing, following it with a black and mild.

I also really enjoy taking the time to break up my weed, break the cigar, and roll a nice tight blunt. I think I like rolling and smoking it more than being high lol, and glass doesn't give me that satisfaction

17. I think it's funny how uptight bong smokers can get about blunts, going as far to quote facts and statistics and all these reasons why blunts are BAD. They only smoke them when they have to on the go or when they wanna feel like they got some swag to them. But blunt smokers are chill and don't give a fuck and don't attack bong smokers like that :smoke:. So I wonder whos the group that has it right after all?

18. yeah my dude, i face a 1.2-1.5 swisher a day to wind down. blunts are the greatest, i love rolling them and sitting back with a blunt that burns for a good 15 mins.

19. Most people smoke blunts to enjoy it which means they will not constantly "pull" on it. Unless, your a bunch of high school kids around the corner smoking weed. With a bowl piece, atleast you can cover it up with the lighter to stop the burn off.

20. I just wanna point out, that blunt smokers don't have an arguement really

Because it's proven that they are far less efficient.

Hope this doesn't stir shit up lol :smoking:

I smoke out of everything. It depends when and where I'm at.