Im really tired at the lack of respect blunts/joints have been receiving lately

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Kurt Cobain, Feb 14, 2009.

1. The satisfaction you get from hand rolling a good blunt is unsurmountable I believe.

I rolled my first good one today and I was the happiest person on the planet, easily.

2. i love my glass...but only when im indoors

but like the mac said

"if it aint a backwood, it aint all good":smoke:

3. People smoke blunts cos they cant work out how to use a carb.

4. i'll smoke a blunt anyday but i will only roll up a blunt of midgrade. otherwise i feel it's a waste of bud. but whenever i have midgrade, i won't smoke it out of my glass cus it doesn't taste good.

5. I say to each his own. I like to smoke everything...mostly blunts, joints, bongs, and bowls. Each way is unique and should be appreciated. If everyone wanted to get the highest they possibly could, on the smallest amount of green, and in the healthiest way, they would save up their money for a good vaporizer.

6. As far as blunt being cultural I think that might be true, It is true that blunts came from the intercity. Pipes are often associated with crack to blacks, Most my white friend cant roll to save their life because they came up on the pipes. when im low on tree ill rather blunt then pipe because you can get more hits off a skinny blunt then a skinny bowl. especially when with your boys who dont understand the concept of a cornering. when you got loads of tree I prefer the both blunt then cap off with huge bowl rip.

having to light every hit is about as healthy as tobacco paper and if you r cherring you r wasting weed according to your standards