I'm really stupid, but I was lucky..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by I Am Ganja, Jan 6, 2012.

1. #1 I Am Ganja, Jan 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2012
    So, a few weeks ago, my family and I flew to south USA to see some family (I live in Canada). I packed my bag with all I needed, but I forgot to remove my bong slider which I left it in without knowing.

Passing the Canada/USA border was okay, the Platsburgh customs too. I had a great vacation, saw some family members I didn't see in years and what not.

When we went back to the airport, at the customs they searched my bag. They found my slider (which was full of resin btw) and brought the cops. One of them lectured me that smoking is bad, whatever, and that I was in big trouble. I played if off well, said I started recently because all my friends smoked but I didn't really want to. The cop believed me, but he still searched my bag with some kind of cloth, and he said that if he found any little microscopic bit of weed in my bag, I'd get in court and maybe jail... of course they found nothing.

They let me go on the plane, telling me they'd call me and the SQ (canadian police) to discuss whether I should go in court and maybe do community service or only get off with a warning and a fee or something. They never called.

When we got back home, my dad smash my bong to pieces and threw my brand new grinder in the trash... :(

Did I get lucky or what? Did you ever get in some similar situation?

2. All this over a slider. You couldnt just say it was for wacky baccy use? When you passed through all these checkpoint, made it to your destination you STILL didnt remove the slider when you were un packing??? Wtf seems like your just fucking up bruh bruh

3. The airport couldn't do shit. They we're trying to intimidate you so that you would actually incriminate yourself.

4. They aren't actually going to coordinate police efforts across international borders to bust a kid with a piece in his bag.

5. #6 Dylanzs, Jan 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2012
    [quote name='"Cali Smokes"']All this over a slider. You couldnt just say it was for wacky baccy use? When you passed through all these checkpoint, made it to your destination you STILL didnt remove the slider when you were un packing??? Wtf seems like your just fucking up bruh bruh[/quote]

Wacky backy is bud....

6. I didn't find it when I unpacked, it was well hidden haha

Wacky baccy? That's weed......?

7. He means tobacco haha.

8. They got special devices...No lie.

9. For 0.003g ??? Holy crap!