Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Im really high .

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 3Bar, Apr 9, 2011.

1. I took 2 Extra-Strength tylonol and then smoked a some a Watermelon Kush from Ontario. Im very high. I felt the need to share that. But for the sake of not being a nuisance.

Ever had Exstra Strength Tylonel and weed?

2. yea man, eat a bottle of that acetaminophen and you'll be higher than a mother fucker :rolleyes:.

3. you didnt know? exstra strength tylonel and cannabis is one of the only deadly natural chemical reactions on our planet

4. Thats just mean. you just fucked my while experince

5. Didn't even sound kinda believable lol. But op its true. You need to get to a doctor very quick. First it starts out as a great high. But its gonna keep building and building. If you don't get to a doctor soon you will become a schizo.

Tylenol didn't get you high bro. Go smoke some more bud and dont tell us about it next time.

6. lol high on apap

7. What? :/ I took the tylenol an hour ago... it has nothing to do with getting high. I don't evne remember writing that. But I was thinking maybe they did good together.

8. you say you dont remember making the most then you said you thought they went well together...... stupidity FTW

9. So this thread worked out pretty well...

NAAAHHHTT!!!

10. I was going to call you a fucking dumb-shit and ridicule you for wasting our time but this guy did it so nicely, I didn't have the heart.

11. This thread made me what to Moonsault you off the top of a cage on some Kurt Angle shit.

[​IMG]

12. [​IMG]

13. You know the more Tylenol you take the higher you get. I easily take a whole bottle.

14. nah dawg don't take a whole bottle. that is a slow and very painful death. if you just took a regular amount of tylenol it's no big deal. marijuana doesn't have negative effects with pain relievers. if anything the tylenol would work and the marijuana's pain relieving abilities would work. so you should be feeling good.