Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Im really fucked. I need good advice.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Bply099, Nov 14, 2014.

1. Yeeeaaaa biatch!!! Lol. Sorry im drunk and. I have to announce .my drunkezz

• Like Like x 1
  2. over a .5 i wouldn't have even been able to look at him seriously if he tried that on me id be on the floor literally laughing my ass off

3. Laugh your ass off to the judge lol, .5 or 28 grams same penalty in the eyes of the law

4. I would and id tell him were the fuck he could fly for being stupid enough to charge people over weed iv told cops off for it before i has no problem telling a judge the same thing

tell me what i can and cannot smoke gl with that :) little charge isn't phasin me just shows how corrupt and stupid everything is

5. ok.. have fun with that immature attitude in court, the judge will be really likely to cut you a break. 

• Like Like x 1
  6. ^ No shit. They'll just throw the book at you for being a disrespectful asshole.

7. Update:

I did get a call. Of course, they entirely ignored my preference in contacting times. Told the guy I was talking to an attorney. So I guess I'll wait to get a court date in the mail and attorney up. Ridiculous.

8. Dude give him some sesame street address man. You flapjacks for half a gram?

Goodness gracious.

9. Yeah, because giving them a fake address and lying like that won't land me with giving false info or anything?

They know his name and have his phone number, dude. Giving a fake address will do nothing for the problem. He did the right thing, didn't snitch and got a hold of an attorney.

11. You can't even get fined for that amount, tell him to kiss your ass lol

12. In Ohio you most certainly can. Under 100 grams is a misdemeanor. Of course, normally for a gram or less, it's quite possibile that the cop understands that it's not that big of an issue to shit up your life over. Or, they know it'll be more paperwork than it's worth.

But I'm dealing with a couple butthurt cops that have nothing better to do. They probably know my attorney will destroy this in court, but just want to waste my time and money.

• Like Like x 1