Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Im really freaking out... well kinda.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LovingTree, May 29, 2010.

1. Well guys, im on the computer. I smoked a lot of dank tonight. For the first time. Im a light weight and I smoked 3 grams of dank and im hearing shit, and every time i look behind me I see monsters =/

And they're trying to tap my shoulder. im being dead serious guys. =/
    Is it possible to really hallucinate like this? maybe i smoked too much

2. ive never really hallucinated. sometimes i see shadows and stuff that are actually there and think its something else, but i don't see stuff that isn't there :p like yesterday there was this huge ass tree at night illuminated by this yellow light and the tree in the darkness looked exactly like weed haha.. try and put on some music and sing along, usually calms me down

3. uh..

you're just paranoid. calm down bro, and maybe listen to some dubstep. ;)

4. Calm down and chill broskii

5. You're just paranoid man. It happens, especially when it's someones first time smoking a shitload of dank. Once when I was a new smoker, I was sitting on a couch tripping balls for at least 15 minutes. Not sure what kind of fucking weed it was, but it was certainly good shit.

6. #6 Land Cow, May 29, 2010
    Last edited: May 29, 2010
    Dude just relax, drink some water and watch tv, maybe lay down and try to get som sl....

LOVINGTREE
    BURN
    BURN
    BURN
    BURN
    BURN
    BURN
    YOU HAVE ENTERED MY DOMINION
    EXPLAIN YOURSELF MORTAL
    BEELZEBUB
    LOKI
    SATAN
    LUCIFER
    BAAL
    YOU SHALL BURN
    BURN
    BURN
    BURN

[​IMG]

7. just chilllll, you're just really bakeddddd, i wish i could get that high again!!

8. oh, and most importantly, remember what youre seeing isn't real. just sit back, let mj take control and ENJOY IT

9. Would smoking 1 more bowl get me more calm? I just hit some haze 3 gs

10. calm down and eat. ull feel beter.

11. definitely ^^^ and just take a deep breath and enjoy it cause it'll be gone before you know it and you'll wish you were that high again

12. I wish I could get that high again.... :(

13. lol, that's so strange. Sometimes when I get caffeine from even a starbucks coffee or any amount of nicotine or cortisol, even from soy milk, I get nightmares. Also, psychiatry is complete bullshit and a lot of the psychiatric medicines out there WILL CAUSE nightmares. I hate nightmares. I just awoke from a terrible nightmare, you know, when you have those nightmares of some heavyset dude trying to kill you or whatever, like a video game almost. This dude was dressed rather nicely, but nonetheless it was stressing. But g-damn, if you're seeing monsters that are tapping on your shoulders, you gotta ask WHY you're feeling that way. Have you been watching too many scary movies? and why monsters? I mean, that's more the type of... "hallucination" because lets not actually call it that, please, that's more the type of experience you'd have on like... certain psychotropics, like deleriants like the belladonna alkaloids (which are basically extremely dangerous). I mean, c'mon, you shouldn't be having the experiences which you claim. Elaborate further, like whether you're all alone in a pitch black night. You need to find things to comfort you and arouse you, that's part of enjoying DANK dood. I mean, don't waste it on watching scary movies or some shit, you know? Life is full of interesting enjoyable pot-related cultural and artistic insights, go in that positive direction instead.

14. aren't you the same guy that's in india smoking some really bad brown weed? lol. Hope you reach the land of the hash and charas to the north or whatever

15. I want what your on!!!!

16. lol yeah, but i was in canada for 2 years before this smoking other stuff too :p

the indian weed is surprisingly good btw hahaha

17. Dude fuck you I have to probably take a month+ t break to get that high which i am doing now so far almost 3 days in. Anyways its probably gone by now and you wasted alot of weed and a lot of times getting high.