Im ready to kick some ass

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TradSkin, Dec 24, 2007.

1. Worst Christmas ever.

First my mom gets her credit card stolen from our ex room mate and charged 970 dollars at walmart, then hes in my house yesterday without us being there on my computer and stole our 2 walmart gift cards for 100 each from my brother in law.

When i see him today ima fuckin knock him out with my brass knucks and put my docs to his face.

Im done with it fuck him. I hope i knock his teeth out so he cant lie anymore

2. post a pic or vid of the fight.

3. lmfao +rep

4. i suggest against using the brass knuckles...someone i know used some on some kid and he ended up getting charged with possession of an illegal weapon

5. yah, i was thinking of using a baseball bat anyways, so i can break his arms/hands, since hes a thief and thats what he deserves, this is if he shows up

6. Thought I should throw this quote in here...its badass.

“I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.” ~ Genghis Khan

Ok now that we have this out of the way, perhaps we should look at this logically. You could beat the shit out of him with a baseball bat and probably either get arrested or have some other people "come after you"...or you could do something else. Don't worry, I am not going to spew you that moral high ground stuff, but get revenge properly. Do so through the law, this guy will easily be arrested if you call the police. Don't put YOUR ass in jail, put his there.

He will go in with a smug smile and come out with a 2-foot wide asshole.
    Courtesy of a biker with a long white beard who goes by the name Moses.

7. i hear yah, but we dont have hard evidence of him stealing, were gunna take alook at security cams at long johns since the thief ate there and i think thatd be the easiest way to catch him.

and this is texas, if he comes on my property after my mom told him hes not allowed thru the gate im allowed to beat his ass i could kill him if i wanted to

8. u break his arms and legs and ur goin straight to prison.

and this is texas, if he comes on my property after my mom told him hes not allowed thru the gate im allowed to beat his ass i could kill him if i wanted to

damn i didnt know that...

9. I am not familiar with Texan law, however i am pretty confident that you can not use that kind of force for a crime of trespassing if he is not posing a direct threat to you, which clearly he wouldn't. In fact, I think any state/province/country that would have such a draconian law as you have described should seriously re-think its position.

10. Dude, you can do whatever the fuck you want in Texas. If someone tells you to get off their property, and they give you at least one warning and you don't bounce, you can get gunshots to the torso.

11. well, ill look it up, it may be a while tho

edit: your prolly right, it has to be self defense or burglary, so ill choose my actions carefully

12. Yeah, and i don't know many people who would stay if warned to leave at gunpoint.

13. Well, thats that.

14. So no, if he walked on your property after your "mom" said no and you gave him 5 holes in his chest, you would be arrested.

15. indeed lol

16. Actually, if hes stolen from you before, you can say it was totally expected he was about to burgularize you and you could take a home run swing.

17. What a prick!?!

Knock his ass the fuck right out.

18. havent seen him all day, i just want him out of my life and so does my mom and all my friends. my mom gave him a verbal ass whopping, on sunday, i lol'd. but idk what will happen, if i never see him again, id be happy, if i saw him and beat his ass, alot of people will be happy.