1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

I'm Quiting MJ

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by PIPSI, Feb 6, 2004.

1. yep its been the best time ever these last 6 months that ive been smokin but i gotta quit (voluntarily) cuz i gotta get into top shape for football im cashin off the last of what i have 2nite and 2marro (bout 5 grams) by myself

and no its not the end if im offered at any time i will definetely hit it and i wont leave the city you all are too cool

2. man, i kno plenty of football players that smoke weed, shit i have a friend that went to practice drunk once, but hey some people cant handle weed and maintain a decent lifestyle, sucks to that

3. its not 4 good im just not gonna keep buying and smokin everyda for me its hard to run when i do it alot and thats no good cuz im a RB and when i ran my 40 just a few days ao it was a 5 flat and when i wasnt smokin i was runnin a 4.8 so im gonna cut wayy down maybe only to like 2 times a month for awhile as opposed to how i am now doin it 1 or 2 times a day

4. It's in your head man, weed + running = not too hard. It's the cigs that kill ya. SMoking weed a few times a week does nothing to hinder your football and overall athletic skills.

5. hell yeah man.. i played REP hockey and had people on my team that smoke reefer every hour on the hour... and they would lap me when we would do dry land training... i smoke pot, im just not good at running... its in your head... all weed does is makes you less motivated

6. If you let it

7. true true

8. I would like to think that Marijuana has increased my stamina, but that's just me.

9. i would say! mj makes me hungry

10. hell if you run enough and don't smoke a hell of a lot even cigs won't kill you.

<~~~~former cross country runner and wrestler. I ran every day for nearly 8 months out of the year. Then, I'd stop and get lazy for a few months before having to get ready for sports again.

11. not in every day fashion.... in sports though, its fuckin tough runnin while burnin haha

12. i think its just harder to run because if you smoke everyday its slowly lowering the capacity of air that can go into you lungs.... not overall, shit i can hold my breath almost 3 minutes underwater, but when it comes to running, like say a mile, i get winded easier cause my lungs wont take in oxygen very rapidly.... take deeper breathes while you run, and syncronize your breathing to your running, and you'll do fine...

13. I smoke every day, and I play basketball every single day....I have tried quittin MJ, but I really get in worse shape because I cant seem to eat enough. 2 bites of anything will make me full and that just isnt fun. I am 6'2" and wiegh 200, I would really like to add more muscle mass and MJ allows me to eat A LOT of food. As long as you exercise and lift, you will be fine, just dont abuse the MJ

14. thats how i am too, when ive gone a weke without smoking, i seem to have really fucked up eating habits, like ill be hungry at 3 in the morning, then again at 8 the next night, and never really get enough nutrition throughout the day.... and im 6' 6 and 230lbs, so i usually eat quite alot of food... the key is to drink alot of water when you eat.... ;)

15. I could never cut down on my smoking.I just want to wish you good health and success.

Grasscity Deals Near You