Im putting my foot down

Discussion in 'General' started by CrazyDaisy, Jan 18, 2014.

1. I'm done! I think I'm smoking way too much. I've been high 7 days in a row. I'm taking a break for a whole week. I will not become a stoner!

2. yeah u go man whoohoo!

🌞

3. You do you booboo

Whatever helps you sleep at night pookie

5. Quit being a drama queen.

Mmmk? K :smoking:

6. OPs name fits perfectly :)

7. Good luck on your break, OP. If you find any...temptation, around, I'd be happy to take it off your hands ;)

8. Is it really that big of a deal? You've been high 7 days straight and don't like it? Stop fucking smoking so much. It's really that simple, no need to make a big deal.

9. I think the longest I've been high was 3 years straight.

10. Of course if you drank a beer or glass of wine per day, the stereotype for you would be, "normal citizen."

11. Totally not thread worthy but okSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. [quote name="welker 420" post="19363438" timestamp="1390065585"]Totally not thread worthy but okSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[/quote] When I'm on mobile it only let's me post threads. Sucks. Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. [quote name="shestones" post="19363326" timestamp="1390064428"]Is it really that big of a deal? You've been high 7 days straight and don't like it? Stop fucking smoking so much. It's really that simple, no need to make a big deal.[/quote] Problem is I'm loving every single second of it. I'm constantly around people that don't smoke weed or they dont know I'm smoking it so I have to act like my sober self. Sober me is super outgoing and outspoken and I host lots of get togethers, high me is quiet, giggly and antisocial. Sent from my SPH-L720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. sounds like something a closet stoner would say.

15. Moderation my dear.  That's easier said than done sometimes, but looks like you're new to smoking so just pace yourself. ;)

16. Ummm k? Good luck with that I guess, dont know why you needed to post this. 

17. To be honest it's nothing wrong with smoking everyday as long as your able to get your shit done and function properly. Kinda like taking your medicine everyday. Sometimes I like to wait to blaze until I have all my stuff done for the day, its far more rewarding :smoke:

18. ...then how are you commenting?

19. she is new lol