Im Probably The Only Guy Who Thinks This Way..

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by belts, May 19, 2014.

1. #1 belts, May 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2014
    Yeah, So I feel like I'm the only guy who doesn't really enjoy just hooking up with random girls. And by random, I mean girls that I do not know very well whether it be just met or know but only know enough. I have had only 1 real relationship in my life, that being 5 years, which ended last year in May. probably this week now that I think about it, huh interesting.

but since then, I have had trouble with girls, only making out/feeling up 3 and getting head from another, drunk, but didn't have sex because the string coming out of her vagina hah. But knowing me, I wouldn't have the courage to have sex with her because 1. she was meaningless. and 2. I've only had sex with the girl of 5 years. 
    I attempted to have sex with a girl a month or 2 after we broke up but I just wasn't feeling it and blamed it on the alcohol. The only ongoing thing I had with a girl was 2 months after my ex and I broke up and it only lasted for 2 weeks bc I wasn't feeling it.

I don't enjoy going out and looking for random girls when I want something meaningful. But that only ends in pain and sadness. All my other friends have no problem going out and finding girls and striking up a conversation leading to whatever they end up doing.I also do not have a problem attracting girls. I am generally reserved in mixed social settings, but i don't ever have a problem talking to girls when i make my way around the social setting. It's just I don't care enough to pursue any, even when they are attractive.

I am in no way conceded, but have been told I'm attractive by plenty of people, and my ex was very attractive in both looks and personality. But since, have not seen attraction from any girl that comes close.

I have become very frustrated with this drought and everyday I think about when the right girl will come when I know that's not the right way and only poisons my mind further with those thoughts. Patience is key and I try, but I am human and my emotions get the best of me sometimes, like right now. 

I was raised by my mother accompanied by my sister who is a year younger. I guess that could be the reason why I enjoy the relationship aspect than just the hooking up. Sex isn't even a huge deal to me. Finding someone I can make happy is. I'm fucking weird.

Sorry for the rant, I just needed to get some shit off my chest.

tl;dr  -- I would rather have a "relationship" with a girl then just float from girl to girl in short spans of time (1 night-few weeks)

Anybody else not enjoy "random" hooking up? And please, don't bash on me since I know this is not a normal guy's rationale. I can get girls, I just can't find the right one.

[​IMG]

Jk jk. You already know that's good. Not to mention, rare.

3. A lot of guys don't like hooking up with random people, I don't and it's not "normal" for a guy to like doing that, their is no "normal guy behavior" that u need to follow some standard, some people like it others don't it's not a big deal doesn't bother people, some people enjoy casual swx while others want a relationship with sex everyone's different

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Just be yourself man

5. Fuck being normal and who cares if you get bashed on. You're a non-conformist.
    That's means you=Jesus

6. yeah I know there is no "normal behavior" for a guy to act. I guess being surrounded by so many (college and my friends at home) that do not think the same way I do, makes that mentality more common while mine is not. It's just discouraging because I am not opposed to flirting around with girls and maybe making out and stuff but when it gets past that I just get really disinterested because it's meaningless to me. 

I had a chance with a girl at school that I had a real interest in but the only time I saw her was in class and she never showed up because she is transferring. She was in my group for a project and we texted and we hung out twice casually talking and getting to know each other but I never pulled the trigger because it was pointless and she was transferring somewhere else. But the 2 times I hung out with her I really enjoyed talking with her and hypothetically speaking, had something evolved from that, I would care less about the eventual sex and more about getting to know her more. 

So yeah.

7. Yeah, it's not about the judgement. I never have cared what people think of me, and to the guy above, I'm always myself. That's exactly how my last relationship ended. I wanted to smoke and be able to go out and not be hassled for being drunk around other girls, because I am always faithful to the girls I date but my ex was just extremely insecure. And that's what I did and she couldn't handle it and we went our separate ways and as hard as it was, being myself was worth way more than having to be something i'm not for a girl I truly loved.

8. Yeah, fuck that shit. If I'm getting at a girl, we better be in a relationship lol

9. Deep down I am like you. But right now I'm young and would rather float around from girl to girl. Taste the rainbow y'know

10. you said it man, sex isnt that big of a deal to you, and thats a huge part of the hooking up game haha. i looove sex, cant get enooough of it, but am more than happy and blessed to be able to make love to a woman that i owe my life to.

11. Yeah. I'm young too. 20. Wish I could just enjoy the single life with girls coming and going. My ex meant a lot to me and I am over her and ready to find someone else but I guess this scar is still tender. I guess time will help me enjoy the single life more with girls so i'm not stuck in a complete drought until the next girl for me comes along. It's not like I want to be floating from girl to girl but it sure seems like it's easy on the mind because they'll always come and go. But I'm not wired like that so I guess I should stop dwelling on it.

12. There are 7 billion people on this planet, you're never the only one that thinks any way :p 

There are plenty of people who feel the same way as you, they just aren't loud about it. Plenty of guys will spend all day like "man I love to fuck bitches!" but no one is ever bragging like "man I love being in fucking long term relationships!"

13. my ex? i hope that isn't what you mean..

other girl at school? Nah. it's too late. She's going to school in NY. She lives in PA. I live in NJ, my cars busted right now, there's no light at the end of that tunnel so i won't bother driving down it. Plus she is probably hung up on her ex of 3 years because she mentioned him during a conversation we had over the phone and that's something you don't do when you're talking to someone new. So Yeah. it sucks because I actually grew the balls to ask her to do something sometime and she said yeah all excited too, but it fell through because school basically ended and finals got in the way. I asked too late basically.

14. ^
    I don't know man. I didn't even read your post. Well at least not all of it.

15. Word, It's cool I know it was mad long haha. had you given this simple advice when I was contemplating making a real move on this girl, I would've taken it. and you would be the guy to help set that shit up with 1 command in 2 words hah

16. Nah lol, I'm on this team too. I've only had sex with two girls and the one wasnt even a random girl, but it was a one night stand and we were drunk and it wasn't good. I cant really see myself liking it all too much after that. I like to actually care about the person I guess.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Im mostly the same.

Im okay with one night stands (as long as clearly stated to be as such), but I much more prefer a real relationship with someone I care about.

18. Yeah, I knew I wasn't the only one, it just is like a needle in a haystack when you're up at college. Seems all the attractive girls just want the attractive guys who are looking for a no strings attached kinda thing. Having a girlfriend for my entire high school/1 year college made me miss on A LOT of chances..It's funny how when you have a girlfriend, the single girls come running but when you're single, they're nowhere to be found. Oh well. 

19. i'm just sick of relationships right now