I'm pretty upset.

Discussion in 'General' started by Run 21, Dec 12, 2011.

1. I'm at a friends house with some peeps, and they hand me the Dutch and bud. I'm about to roll up, then my other friend tries to grab it away from me, not letting me roll. I'm not the best, but I'm decent. You can hit my shit. I haven't been rolling for long so I'm still learning. He grabs my pocket and rips my shorts by accident, but it's still because of the fact he was acting like an ignant bitch. I'm pissed. I don't wanna stress it, but that shit pissed me off and I felt disrespected. Some body else rolling up, I plugged in my headphones and I'm here.

2. Dude that shit sucks. I thought people were supposed to be chill and respectful while smoking.

3. Cheer up, champ...That's pride fuckin' with ya.:cool:

4. Dont be a bitch, if you have enough self respect you should beat the fuck out of him.

5. Dude that shit sucks.

6. Yeah it does. I smoked and told him that he disrespected the shit out of me, and it wasn't cool. He then showed me a bigass nug and said tomorrow morning.

Pride is just makes people become unreasonable.

7. Shit happens.

8. Be the better man and show up with a perfectly rolled joint to start a sesh with. Do not mention the joint at all; just be casual with it. Also make sure that you show up with your own papers and just start rolling another joint at your whim. Don't even announce that your rolling a joint, just say say something like "who has pitch for another sesh?" and just do it man just roll your own joint your way:cool:

If the person objects, much less tries to take your papers and the pile of weed away from you, you have every right to do whatever the fuck you want because up until that point you've been doing all the work for everyone, being in control of the situation.

You'll be untouchable.

9. [quote name='"Run 21"']Yeah it does. I smoked and told him that he disrespected the shit out of me, and it wasn't cool. He then showed me a bigass nug and said tomorrow morning.

Pride is just makes people become unreasonable.[/quote]

Sounds like your straight then. That was kind of a bitch move though.

10. Sounds like a douche bag. Make him sew your pocket back on. See how proud he is then.

11. Wow.

Anyone who grabs my shit will get hostility from me, and it will be very quick.

Do you guys not let people know the first 5 minutes that you have a backbone? I do.

12. Well first off buy new pants....
    I dont think pockets should rip that easily:p
    And next time someone pulls a bitch move like that just be like "what the fuck dude." Tell em whats up and take that shit back. If someone hands you weed to roll, then they want YOU to roll. Anyone else can suck a nut UNTIL they ask them to roll. Assert yourself mann.
    THINK LIKE A LIONN! RAWWWWWR!

13. You gotts ta. Otherwise dipshits like that think they can walk all over you.

14. Id probably have been like...

Dude WTF, thrown a couple of punches to the chest and stomache then promptly told him "Alright you fucked up so i get to roll the blunt..... Bitch"

thats honestly what i wouldve done.

15. i mean not letting you roll is one thing, putting his hands on you is another. i have a strict you put one finger on me in a disrespectful manner and i hurt you policy.

16. I should have just stuck him a couple times in the gut.. Whatever. I'm probably not gonna smoke with him for a while. Btw, I called him this morning about that nug... No pick up.

17. aren't ripped bottoms the style these days?

no, in all seriousness, i wouldn't have waited. atleast say something with a firm voice. but if it were me, i'd lay a couple on him.

call that out next time you see him. schedule one more sesh just to ask him. say you have the weed, even taunt him. pack a pipe, or roll something then confront him about. and say you don't smoke with people who lie to you.