Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

I'm pretty sure I visited my psyche last night

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Batmanchu, Apr 21, 2013.

1. http://i.imgur.com/pVKx1Zv.jpg

Didn't get to smoke until like, 10 last night. My friends rolled a cone joint out of 2gs of kief. Didn't get to smoke that, because it was too dense and didn't pull, so we broke it open and put it into a bong bowl. Shortly after smoking, I began to trip the hardest of balls.

Each of my appendages was stretching, and then my hands and arms were on different islands.

Then I got stuck in my mind. I couldn't move my body, and couldn't talk. Then my friends proceeded to throw empty soda cans and shit at me to get me to do anything. But, like I said, couldn't move at all.

After about an hour and a half, I could barely open my eyes.

My friends went to smoke more, but I couldn't even physically move, let alone smoke more and permanently break myself.

Earlier, I joke to one of my friends about getting so high that I was going to see dead presidents, because I hadn't smoked in like, two weeks. Keep in mind, I've been smoking pretty consistently for about two years now. But anyway, I did. See dead presidents, I mean. It was pretty much like I was lucid dreaming, but awake.