im pretty dumb

Discussion in 'General' started by Buzzwell420, May 9, 2008.

1. wow i know i talk shit on coke

but i couldnt pass up a free half gram for a 10 minute drive, and while there i came up on 6 methadome.

last night I also bought and 8th of weed ran it threw the keif screen rolled it into joints.

I also had an 8th of hash.

so after handing out 2 methadome and geting everyone else baked we got beer.
    they got normal cheap beer(18 pack of lbers)
    and i went for the 12 of moosedrool.

Fininsh My halfgram at like2 drink a beer
    and DROP hits of some prime blotter.

walked around town in the wee hours and talked about everything and nothing, and ran around like barbarians.

we finally meet up with my homie who gets off thirdshift at 6 and we smoked him out becuase i knew he was coming down and didnt eat no acid.

at chomped my methadome and smoked another gram of hash and ended up taking a nod around 10 and waking up now.
    I chowed down a muffin toofast, I forgot about the methadone. i puked that up minutes later.

then i finaly get to where im staying, i got the place to myself and wanna bust a nut becuase its been a damn while,

so i start jerkin it and forgot about the methadone and so i sat downa and started this post so i coudl :cool down and then catch some z's i get to take a beautiful women out to dinner.

love is the cure:cool:

2. Damn, thats a lot of drugs. :smoking: