im pissed

Discussion in 'General' started by Turelim, Jun 9, 2005.

1. man... so i just got this job 2 weeks ago... workin at an A/C company's warehouse... so im breakin up concrete slabs by flippin em and slammin em on the ground... the damn thing shifts and BAM! now i got a broken toe... theresz more to this but im too fucked up on perkacets...and thats why im pissed. i got perscribed it and whatever and under my normal mindset id just sell em all... im really dont like sedative/painkillers ect... but now the only way to bare the pain really is these damn things... i love weed and use for headaches and minor pains... but this is too much for it to handle... i dunno, im just fucked up on perkacets, pissed about it, and vented... sorry guys...

2. i don't understand...clarify.

3. Im thinking he dont like pill poping!

4. Sounds to me like he's bent because he has to take pills and he doesn't like too...

Which toe did you break? I've broken over 30 bones, so I'm familiar with the pain... Never had to take percs though...

EDIT: Why don't you just take Motrin instead? That's usually what they give you in the ER when you come in with a break (assuming it's not a major break).

5. The only bones I havent broken are the ones through my neck and spine. Other then that im a walking accident waiting to happen. the worst was a broken leg knocked 5 inches out of alignment getting hit by a truck. they put me on a Morphine Demerol cocktail. Talk up about the quicker fuck you upper