Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

IM Pissed!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Coldgreenetea, Mar 17, 2010.

1. Ok, so I had some kid in my room and I say, wanna match? and he is like okay. Well, he went to another room, got a bag of popcorn and popped it while I packed the bowl. He comes back and we smoke, then he is like, "shit, I forgot my bud, I guess I wont pack any....." wtf?? I mean, come on. I then told him to leave. He was like, "its not i never smoked you up", thats bullshit, I pay back all of my smoke ups 100% and then some. I hate bitches like that.

2. ya i know what you mean dude i know some of my friends are like that and i just stopped smoking them out after awhile because they did it constantly.

3. #3 Heroic Dose, Mar 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2010
    So he smoked and then somehow remembered he didn't have it? I guess you know who to avoid from now on. Good job kicking him out.

EDIT: He even had the nerve to eat your food first. I would really not mess with this guy any more, unless he made up for it right away.

4. I was like why the hell would you kick him out if he was honest about forgetting it.
    Then I read it again and saw that he smoked then told you.
    I'm glad you kicked him out!!

5. i always have weed and i stopped smoking ppl up b/c i realize they ended up mooching all the time... i do match with my boys though, ones i know wont jew me over

6. ^^ I have about 5 guys that I will do the same with cause I know they are good for it.

Lately I have gone to the route, "sorry, money is tight, If you throw down a couple of dollars I can help you out"

7. In my opinion, the herb is meant to be shared. But that was a dick move that kid pulled.