im pissed

Discussion in 'General' started by skurfy007, Oct 22, 2008.

1. the magnet from my grinder popped out after i cleaned and blowdried it and i stuck it in fucking backwards...

now i have a levitating grinder :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

2. my best friend did the same shit :) it gives it character :)

3. this exact same thing happened to my friend, right after he got his. If you get a decent magnet, you can grab the little magnetic disk and pull it off with one, then simply flip it over, and maybe put a dot of glue on the back of the little disk when you put it back...and it's fixed! the magnets attract again, and close your grinder instead of open it...:hello::hello::hello::hello:

4. .... Wait wait wait... You blow dried your grinder??

5. Whats the magnets purpose?

Didnt know grinders had magnets

6. ya didnt want rust

7. That's unfortunate, get a new grinder or some scissors and use that one as a joke grinder for people that have a bad sense of humor. Or put some muscle into it.

8. Damn haha. I've never heard of that happening. Sounds like it would be entertaining to let unaware friends use it.

9. Be careful blow drying it. Heat takes out the magnetism. Pressing together the same poles lowers the magnetism so be careful!

10. Wrong

11. the heat from a blowdryer wont remove magnetism*facepalm*

The magnets are to keep the two halves together,yo.

12. #12 Leapfrog, Oct 22, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2008

Thanks for supporting your statement with such a detailed and descriptive post. :p

On edit, just to prove you're wrong and for everybody else's education:

Magnetization and demagnetization